Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone keeping up to date on Owen Benjamin? I've never seen a better slide into insanity - Even Alex Jones wants nothing to do with him! The amount of s**t he spurts nightly is great entertainment - constant racism, sexism, height-ism. He's burnt every bridge you could imagine.

I gotta get me one of those Stars of Death, Joey Diaz did a number on him!

Anyone keeping up to date on Owen Benjamin? I've never seen a better slide into insanity - Even Alex Jones wants nothing to do with him! The amount of s**t he spurts nightly is great entertainment - constant racism, sexism, height-ism. He's burnt every bridge you could imagine.

Where do I find this lunatic?

I’ve seen bits an pieces but it’s a bit incoherent rambling at best. Still seems to have an audience though. On the occasions I’ve seen him, he’s had 4-5k on the livestream.

I wouldn't be surprised if Owen Benjamin ends up killing someone.

The fact he made this video is pretty funny though:

Where do I find this lunatic?

Oh dude; the rabbit hole is a deep one - BEWARE.

He streams on YouTube for hours every single night, it's genuinely insane. There's an entire subreddit dedicated to his spiral. r/owenbenjamin. It's not pretty.

Oh dude; the rabbit hole is a deep one - BEWARE.

He streams on YouTube for hours every single night, it's genuinely insane. There's an entire subreddit dedicated to his spiral. r/owenbenjamin. It's not pretty.

I hadn't heard any of Alex Jones until the second JRE with him, and it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Is this guy funny as well, or just ****ed in the head?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hadn't heard any of Alex Jones until the second JRE with him, and it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Is this guy funny as well, or just ****** in the head?

Alex Jones is great because he's a terrible communicator but if you fact check half of what he says is legitimate - obviously not the demonic parallel universe aliens and s**t like that haha.

Owen Benjamin is more a complete psychotic meltdown. I'd suggest watching his JRE podcasts (just snippets,) and see the insane change from then until now. He makes Alex Jones look sane right now. He's the conservative version of a SJW. He's as emotional as it gets - hes burnt every important bridge he built in show business and he's starting to look unhealthy.

No sympathy though, because he's being a real piece of s**t to everyone.

Owen’s decline came from him arguing against child sex changes and/or hormone blockers from memory...essentially arguing for the traditional family unit. Now that he has been shunned by the entertainment industry and the left (same thing, I know), he just doesn’t care anymore, and takes potshots at everyone. Avoid listening if you are politically correct and easily offended...

Oh, and the moon landing was fake...hours on that...

Owen Benjamin was half decent some 5 years ago, literally can't listen to 10 seconds of him any more. Every one is against him and it's all one big conspiracy, one of those guys that wants to be able to say literally anything without repercussions. Which is fine but that's not how the world and especially the enterntainment world works.

That a podcast as well, or just Yt?

I don’t know. I don’t watch his stuff normally but some random has uploaded it off his website. Jones is banned off social media, so I assume he would be on iTunes as well.

It’s been playing in the background for 30 mins or so, sounds a lot more subdued so far...

I haven’t watched it yet, but Rogan went on Info Wars. Don’t know if this will last

image.jpg

Owen’s decline came from him arguing against child sex changes and/or hormone blockers from memory...essentially arguing for the traditional family unit. Now that he has been shunned by the entertainment industry and the left (same thing, I know), he just doesn’t care anymore, and takes potshots at everyone. Avoid listening if you are politically correct and easily offended...

Oh, and the moon landing was fake...hours on that...

Don't forget about 12 combined hours of 'jew' talk now.

There was one video someone went over the captions - for about 2 hours Owen Benjamin said "jew" on average, once per minute. Insane.

Holy crap, finally got round to listening to the 2nd Alex Jones one.

Just o_Oo_Oo_O

That the 4 hour one? I'm half way through it & geez louise, it can be hard going but at the same time I cant stop watching. I watched some of Alex Jones's InfoWars stuff years ago, thought he was a bit OTT & then forgot all about him. But now?? He seems convinced in the stuff he's saying, the 5G dumbing down discussion piqued my interest, s**t like that really wouldnt surprise me if it were true. & the human hybrid stuff, well that goes without saying;).

Anyway it's fascinating if not a little, no make that alot weird & nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back