Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing he told Rogan that Rogan wouldn't repeat might have been that aliens made 63-65 alterations to the genetic makeup of humans as he mentioned in other interviews
Really? see that kind of stuff makes me think it is bullshit....

I remember seeing a documentary on this guy 10+ years ago and totally forgot about him until the podcast. I am going to have to listen to a few more interviews/documentaries on him at work

But the working on alien aircraft part didn't?
there are enough variables that have been proven to make me think that that could be true.

Talking about an element before it had been discovered, the fact he has proven to have worked at the location, the bone in the hand scanners ext.

I am skeptical but out of all of the alien/UFO stories I have heard this one defiantly seems plausible

The thing he told Rogan that Rogan wouldn't repeat might have been that aliens made 63-65 alterations to the genetic makeup of humans as he mentioned in other interviews
When he mentioned that to Santino (whose podcast is one of my new driving favourites) I was wondering what on earth he could have said that didn't want repeated. Lazar is probably self aware enough to know some things he might know may be too much and will then have people thinking he's a nutjob.

This Hotep guy is complete dickbrain.
that most african americans weren't slaves but were actual kings who were in America before white settlers doesn't sound legit to you?

Rogan must have regretted getting that flog on the show

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I listened to it, lazar was interesting to listen to but the other guy was a bit to out there with the conspiracy. Rogan put him in his place a couple of times

lol Jeremy Corbell is a bit excitable that's for sure. I enjoyed the second half of the podcast. Bob was obviously very nervous early on but as he settled it got better and you could tell he actually enjoyed the discussion with Joe especially when it got "philosophical".
Just as aside, i listened to an old Coast to Coast with Art Bell recording that had Lazar on, iirc it was circa 92 and no matter how much Art tried to steer the conversation down the path of Alien abductees, alien races etc BL wouldn't be drawn into it, reiterating he has no interest or info regarding those things and only sticking to the topics he knew about.
The quality is pretty s**t and you'll have to forward about an hour past the John Lear bit but you can see he's stuck to his guns the whole time. Doesn't embellish his story at all and has no interest in the wider ufo community.

Here's a link for those interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back