Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
This guy needs his own thread. What’s he’s managed to do is amazing. Created a media cultural phenomenon.

Latest episode is an amazing interview:

He’ll get 100 million downloads this month with the Elon Musk interview.

What’s your position on him, yah or nah?

Last edited:
Has also managed to create a few controversies on his show.

His interview with Milo Yiannopoulos was where Milo talked about young boys on boats and caused a massive uproar of him promoting pedophilia.

His interview with Elon Musk where he Elon smoked the joint with him which led to Teslas share price dropping by 10% (although I reckon Musk deliberately did this one)

Has also managed to create a few controversies on his show.

His interview with Milo Yiannopoulos was where Milo talked about young boys on boats and caused a massive uproar of him promoting pedophilia.

His interview with Elon Musk where he Elon smoked the joint with him which led to Teslas share price dropping by 10% (although I reckon Musk deliberately did this one)

I think that’s part of his success, his ability to dance between the factions and talk about some taboo topics gives his content energy that isn’t found in most media that plays to its audience.

I think he’s pretty open about being a relative dumb arse..

I don’t think he is dumb, he’s not really an expert in any other than MMA but he has an ability carry a conversation across more topics than most people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that he let's everyone talk and is engaged in everything they say even if he doesn't agree with the subject.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Love Rogan and his podcast, just about listen to all of them. Some are better than others and I recon I learn heaps of interesting stuff I had no idea about.

Some of my Favs are: Henry Rollins all 3 of them, Jordan Peaterson (hes been on a few times) GSP, Dr. Rhonda, Jocko Willink, Bas Rutten, James Hetfield, Maynard Keenan (from tool) Louis Theroux and that's just off my head. Love his stuff

Love Rogan and his podcast, just about listen to all of them. Some are better than others and I recon I learn heaps of interesting stuff I had no idea about.

Some of my Favs are: Henry Rollins all 3 of them, Jordan Peaterson (hes been on a few times) GSP, Dr. Rhonda, Jocko Willink, Bas Rutten, James Hetfield, Maynard Keenan (from tool) Louis Theroux and that's just off my head. Love his stuff

The Brett Weinstein stuff was fascinating if not disturbing

When the podcast started up it was just a few dudes that happen to be hanging around, talkin s**t and comedians
Still worth watching
By the way mother funkers....Jim Jefferies is touring Aus soon spell

The Brett Weinstein stuff was fascinating if not disturbing

The Peterson/Weinstein episode was one of the best. So rarely do you see two intelligent people on different sides of the aisle argue so respectfully.

Did I ever tell you about the time my dog got honeydicked by a coyote as I read about the tragic tale of Fritz Haber while smoking weed in an isolation tank and fell out of ketosis?

Jamie, pull up chimp balls. Jesus Christ those things will tear you to shreds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back