Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
He's right with this part;

It is, like many episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience, a rambling, entertaining, and at times surprising conversation. Rogan's podcasts are regularly three hours long, which is a long time for an executive like Musk to go on the record, and when someone casually gabs for that long they're bound to say something interesting eventually.

This is what makes Rogan a fun interviewer and his podcast, which he has previously claimed gets 30 million downloads a month, so successful. He's casual, disarming, and in an era where people are highly polarized along Right and Left, Rogan is hard to put into a political, ideological box.

But then proceeds to say that is the problem with the show; which is crap.

Some people want to hear what a guy like Elon Musk or Jordan P has to say; without it being confrontational and aggressive (and resulting in it being a waste of time).

Why are w***ers like that afraid of letting people discuss their opinions and belief openly and honestly, and then allowing people to make their own assessments on them?

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
He's casual, disarming, and in an era where people are highly polarized along Right and Left, Rogan is hard to put into a political, ideological box.”

Are they though? I personally see far more left and centrist, with the left branding centrist as alt right. I honestly don’t think the right is anywhere near as big as portrayed.

Joe Rogan appeals to the centrist viewpoint.

Last edited:

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I got about half way through Tom Delonge before i threw in the towel.

So you are a rockstar in the one of the biggest bands in the world and 6 guys in suits can get away with holding you hostage in a hotel room for 2 days?

I Also couldn't get my head around him saying that people deserve to know what's going on but not everyone deserves to know and yet he couldn't explain his whole purpose for what he is actually doing in one hour.

I don't have time to listen to all of them so if people could tell me the must listen to episodes that would be appreciated 👍

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
He's casual, disarming, and in an era where people are highly polarized along Right and Left, Rogan is hard to put into a political, ideological box.”

Are they though? I personally see far more left and centrist, with the left branding centrist as alt right. I honestly don’t think the right is anywhere near as big as portrayed.

Joe Rogan appeals to the centrist viewpoint.

So you are a rockstar in the one of the biggest bands in the world and 6 guys in suits can get away with holding you hostage in a hotel room for 2 days?

I Also couldn't get my head around him saying that people deserve to know what's going on but not everyone deserves to know and yet he couldn't explain his whole purpose for what he is actually doing in one hour.

I don't have time to listen to all of them so if people could tell me the must listen to episodes that would be appreciated 👍

Yes, I battled through, but it was utter s**t. TDL wanted to go on, then said * all.

Came across as a total muppet.

Do you want funny or interesting?

Elon Musk, Jordan Petersen, Sam Harris, etc all very interesting.

Sober October ones are bloody funny.

Have you watched his standup routine? There's a vid on YT, audio only, about his early life, probably mostly bs but entertaining as ****.

I saw a short special he had on netflix called the Degenarates. He holds nothing back lol. It was 6 Comedians on this show. Christina P was also one of them.

Even Tom Segura cant handle Joey Diaz stories.

This one I find almost impossible not laugh with them

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
I saw a short special he had on netflix called the Degenarates. He holds nothing back lol. It was 6 Comedians on this show. Christina P was also one of them.

Even Tom Segura cant handle Joey Diaz stories.

This one I find almost impossible not laugh with them

I think this the one I listened to, if half of it's true, he's lucky he didn't do some really serious time.

Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn

He could have, he just didn't want to get into it.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
If you want to scroll through some old episodes, 760-something is with lance Armstrong. Very interesting listening

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
This is a great episode.

Any podcast or radio show with Bill Burr is automatically great though, he can be even funnier than his stand up routines when he just unwinds and ad libs.

One of the few Americans that isn't afraid to throw in a campaigner or two into the conversation, the Seppos generally don't throw it around as easily as we do,

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
This is a great episode.

Any podcast or radio show with Bill Burr is automatically great though, he can be even funnier than his stand up routines when he just unwinds and ad libs.

One of the few Americans that isn't afraid to throw in a campaigner or two into the conversation, the Seppos generally don't throw it around as easily as we do,

After watching F Is For Family, it freaks me out now when I hear Bill's excited/over the top voice in these podcasts etc - all I see is this fella

76dc7fdffdd3786443f4b2d0e1e5b65c69526c4f.jpg

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
He's right with this part;

But then proceeds to say that is the problem with the show; which is crap.

Some people want to hear what a guy like Elon Musk or Jordan P has to say; without it being confrontational and aggressive (and resulting in it being a waste of time).

Why are w***ers like that afraid of letting people discuss their opinions and belief openly and honestly, and then allowing people to make their own assessments on them?

He’s acting like Rogan is a journalist. Which he isn’t and doesn’t claim to be. The guy is incapable of understanding a interview medium that exists outside of his established framework.

#1254 - Dr Phil
#1225 Theo Von
#1226 Mike Baker (or any of his tbh)
#1227 - Mike Tyson
#1212 - David Goggins
#1262 Pat namara

Back