Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished reading his book CHAOS - amazing body of work 20 years in the making. A testament to old-school investigative journalism. If anyone is even casually interested in the Tate-Labianca murders, it's a must read.

Read it myself. Absolutely amazing how many people were peripherally complicit in those murders.

I lasted 30 mins on the Kanye episode.

He was just taking crap and it was getting me too frustrated to listen to.

The presidential campaign is nonsense, stop wasting time and money on it.. donate it to people that need it.
You should have waited to the section where he talked about being medicated 🤯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kanye West makes Elon Musk sound like Neil Degrasse Tyson

What's the consensus on Rogan having Alex Jones on? He's obviously completely insane, but where is the line where it is actually irresponsible for Rogan and Spotify to be promoting him?
I've always been pro- freedom of speech but even I'm a bit torn on this

What's the consensus on Rogan having Alex Jones on? He's obviously completely insane, but where is the line where it is actually irresponsible for Rogan and Spotify to be promoting him?
That’s what makes Rohan’s podcast so great. He may be batshit crazy, and you may disagree with him, but there is a platform available where we can at least listen and form our option. Remember that Gavin McGuinness from the proud boys. Like what the * ... still provides a point of view and I think that we’re lucky Enough to pick and choose wether we want to tune in or not.

He's not completely insane - that's the insane thing.

You've got to take it all with a grain of salt, but there is no reason not to have him on, and in this specific case, I think Rogan did a good job pulling him up and making him clarify items.

In general, with the exception of blatant hate speech, I share the view that freedom of speech should be allowed; and even people I vehemently disagree with have the right to voice their opinion, in an appropriate manner. If you don't let people share their views, you'll never understand them, and they'll never considering changing them based upon open and honest discourse.

Last edited:

Just listen to this one JR did a pretty good job callin AJ out and fact checking what he said. Most of which accurate to a degree.

extremely hard listening to Kanye, i could feel Joe straining every innu to not tell him to STFU
Felt this as well. It wasn't to bad on the questions not relating the presidential campaign. But any time Rogan asked a question, ie: Student debt. Kanye could not answer the question. Would just start and then go on long rants haha. Had to turn it off with about 30 minutes to go.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Quentin Tarantino chat was his best for a while. Probably because Tarantino did most of the talking.

Tarantino is always good, but Joe generally drives the conversation to interesting places, he sounded a little star struck and didn't offer anything unique that another journalist couldn't have brought, other than the long format.

The Weinstein/Kory episode was the best recent one IMO.

Tarantino is always good, but Joe generally drives the conversation to interesting places, he sounded a little star struck and didn't offer anything unique that another journalist couldn't have brought, other than the long format.
If only he'd interjected more often to ask Tarantino if he's heard of David Fravor.

The Weinstein/Kory episode was the best recent one IMO.
Kinda agree here, rogan kinda butchered it a bit, you could tell he’s a massive fan and was a little star struck, I found the Bruce lee part the most interesting, Tarantino didn’t really pull any punches there, he’s obviously heard a thing or two about Bruce, it’s a little confronting because of just how iconic Bruce lee is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back