Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

He lets them blather on and nods along almost completely uncritically.

In the case of subjects he doesn't know about - almost all of them - he has no idea how to chase down the obviously rubbish claims. He needs to host debates between experts, not take on the role of journalist. It looks to me like he does almost no research or preparation on his guests. He has nobody there to explain the topic or the issues at hand.

He wants the air of a cerebral show while doing none of the work that should go into it.
Yet if he had the same attitude to leftie, wokie, idiotic nonsense youd love it

Yet if he had the same attitude to leftie, wokie, idiotic nonsense youd love it
mew mew mew

Left or right, the misinformation from certain guests he platforms is harmful.

Simple lies from grifters.

Josh also called out Rogan for the myocarditis misinformation and it turns out Joe was right as the study the guy sourced conflated all demographics and it myo is higher in men under 40 from the vaccine.

Rogan brings these guys on because the others don't. He's admitted he's biased because he's intentionally trying to show the other side of the story that msm is trying to censor. Whether or not they are right isn't the point. His argument is more a free speech one than it is a vax one.

Nah that’s a weak excuse. I’m all for him bringing opposite viewpoints but you need to be able to critically question both sides otherwise it’s not impartial. Let them say what they want but probe them.

I mean he brings up soccer players having heart issues but they have all had covid at some stage - something that many seem to ignore. Alphonso Davies is the most recent but he’s been isolating due to infection but everyone’s out trumping vaccine. It’s irresponsible.

They did it with Christian Eriksen (neither vaxxed or had covid) and Aguero (heart issues as a teenager). As both a soccer player and and someone with a heart condition, I pay close attention.

change his mind if he hears a good argument
Most people are. Joe just doesn't really know a good argument most of the time. He's just as likely to swallow bullshit as he is reasonable arguments.

Most people are. Joe just doesn't really know a good argument most of the time. He's just as likely to swallow bullshit as he is reasonable arguments.
Most are not. And yes he may believe so called experts that are wrong at times. But if he hears a better opposing view, he will adopt it.

if he hears a better opposing view, he will adopt it.
If he thinks it's better. He's not some hyper-intelligent Bayesian machine. We've all watched him swallow total rubbish unthinkingly.

CNN are at war with him and fair enough. People are not swallowing CNN bs anymore. I just saw a story where CNN ratings are down 90%, while Joe is smashing it.

Even a progressive leftist in Kyle Kulinski thinks highly of Joe. Kyle doenst agree with everything that Joe says/believes but he has massive respect for him in being able to interview anyone and change his mind.

Try watching Joe's podcasts with Kyle Kulinski or Bernie Sanders. Probably pissed many off on the right but Joe was great in those podcasts. Listened and agreed with much that was said, at the risk of alienating the supporter base on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CNN are at war with him and fair enough. People are not swallowing CNN bs anymore. I just saw a story where CNN ratings are down 90%, while Joe is smashing it.

Even a progressive leftist in Kyle Kulinski thinks highly of Joe. Kyle doenst agree with everything that Joe says/believes but he has massive respect for him in being able to interview anyone and change his mind.

I think CNN average around 500K per show in their primetime (give or take)
Rogan averages 10 million listeners per podcast.
Adapt and survive or fall and fail.

I think CNN average around 500K per show in their primetime (give or take)
Rogan averages 10 million listeners per podcast.
Adapt and survive or fall and fail.
Yeah but how many podcasts does he put out a day?

Yeah but how many podcasts does he put out a day?

That I don't know, I honestly don't listen to them, I just know the popularity is off the charts.
I guess if it one per week it is still a huge number a podcast would have far greater reach obviously than a network TV show which inflates the number as well.

That I don't know, I honestly don't listen to them, I just know the popularity is off the charts.
I guess if it one per week it is still a huge number a podcast would have far greater reach obviously than a network TV show which inflates the number as well.
And he's gotten tens of millions for it from Spotify if I recall.

Definitely a heavy hitter but it's still not in the league of CNN.

And really by this point his production should include some sort of extra help to understand what the guests are saying.

Wow.
That is almost unsustainable.
They will be fine.

If he thinks it's better. He's not some hyper-intelligent Bayesian machine. We've all watched him swallow total rubbish unthinkingly.
Is everyone pretty much like that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back