Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

If that’s true then that’s concerning. I haven’t been following politics that closely. I suppose they’d be accused of being fake leftists but I don’t know. I’d say generally if you’re pro union, universal healthcare, climate action, marriage equality, pro choice etc you wouldn’t exactly be right wing.
Sounds like a pretty apt description of Joe Rogan's views..... but he is also pro gun/hunting.

It depends on the individual and their biases and agenda. I mean, Mark Dice said Dave Rubin is his favourite leftie. Yeah nah he’s somewhere in the vicinity of right wing libertarian. I remember watching Rogan making him look stupid on the topic of regulations in the construction industry.

Bill Maher is apparently a conservative too

It depends on the individual and their biases and agenda. I mean, Mark Dice said Dave Rubin is his favourite leftie. Yeah nah he’s somewhere in the vicinity of right wing libertarian. I remember watching Rogan making him look stupid on the topic of regulations in the construction industry.

But the left in no uncertain terms have told us all that whatever we identify as it what we are and you don't get to question that.

It's almost like he's just a guy who has his own individual views on different subjects and isn't behest to any one ideology like the ideologues.
aren't most people like that? I've done Oz and US political compass isidewith tests on numerous occasions and usually get about 2/3 liberal 1/3 conservative. sometimes 60 lib 40 cons. I doubt most people would be 90+ one way or the other.

aren't most people like that? I've done Oz and US political compass isidewith tests on numerous occasions and usually get about 2/3 liberal 1/3 conservative. sometimes 60 lib 40 cons. I doubt most people would be 90+ one way or the other.

Well the ones in the middle are like that. The ones raging against Rogan are not in that middle section though.

Off topic but what are you guys listening to other than JRE?
I'm retired so I have plenty of time on my hands, I almost always have a Podcast or music on in the background depending on my mood.

My current favourite Podcasters are > Joe Rogan(anything and anyone), Lex Fridman(mostly science based), Chris Williamson(popular culture), Tim Dillon(comedy themed), Michael Malice(political/societal structures, popular culture).

Music my go to is mid 60s to early 70s pop/flower power/new age/folk type music, love Cat Stevens, I still regularly lay down close all the windows, turn out the lights and immerse my senses in his album Tea for the Tillerman, and it's been over 40 years since I first listened to it, it takes me to a world of long ago.

Well the ones in the middle are like that. The ones raging against Rogan are not in that middle section though.
well, it depends on what you mean by raging against. I don't care if he's allowed to continue on Spotify, I won't call for his head. But I'm not going to listen to him either, just not interested anymore. as for his fans, I'm sure some of them are fine, but the more anti-vax conspiracy nut ones are annoying as *. i think they conflate rightful distrust of government and corporate media with medical science which at least has strong safeguards against misinformation, something podcasts don't really have either. and no i wouldn't call censorship one of those safeguards.

But the left in no uncertain terms have told us all that whatever we identify as it what we are and you don't get to question that.
Hahahahaa. Dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nipjjCJ.jpg

"I invented mRNA vaccines".

Right off the bat. He didn't publish his work. He gave up on his work. He made a contribution, but he is not an inventor of the technology. There are HUNDREDS of other people who worked on it. His patents are not used, and expired long ago. He abandoned it.

You can't even say there is one inventor, but the biggest contributor seems to be generally agreed to be Kaitlin Kariko, who pushed the technology to completion.

After this one Big Lie, he then carries on with unbridled dishonesty about just about everything.

Malone is a liar. He tells lies. He feeds Covid deniers, he feeds anti-vaxers.

Yeah, Dr. Malone sucks, he’s just some cherry picked confirmation bias nuggethead for Rogan’s biased pseudo covid science gravy train. But I can’t criticise Rogan anymore because apparently it’s impossible to like Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle but not like Toe Brogan.

This guy is pretty cluey.

David Sinclair, Ph.D., A.O. is a Professor in the Department of Genetics and co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biology of Aging at Harvard Medical School. He is best known for his work on understanding why we age and how to slow its effects.

Did you just assign me a gendered noun without seeking clarity if I am comfortable with said gendered noun?
No I am sorry if I didn't get the tone right.

I assigned you the status of obtuse idiot. No gender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back