Society/Culture Joe Rogan fooled by fake news in real time

Remove this Banner Ad

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Mind numbing levels of stupidity. I love how he thinks that only anti vaxxers grow their own food 😅

And the scary part is, the ultra Americanised chuds we have in this country that would actually listen to this moron would have believed it.

Number37

Anyhow, have a Winfield 25.
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Pretty typical.

Conspiracy theorists will often use evidence against their position as proof of the veracity of it.

Is it typical for Rogan?
I thought he was a 1+1 = 5 type of conspiracy theorist.

Evolved1

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2013
The lockdown state
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
Nah definitely thread worthy.
The SRP lefties love to whinge.

season 13 GIF

Lethality

Most successful team in your lifetime
Suspended
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
I saw a story on 7 that we're growing more of our own food because of inflation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pie eyed

Premium Platinum
Jun 26, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies
You see him move through the process.

Something enters that pea brain.

Emotional reaction; hyperbole; anger.

His disappointment that it's actually fake.

His minion justifying it.

Brilliant stuff.

LOL.
Rogan is a moron.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Alternate title: Rogan looks something up and decides it’s probably fake and says as much
But was legit disappointed when he found out an absolutely ridiculous story was untrue.
He seriously believed it, mostly because of the misinformation the international community got from our cooked population during the lockdowns.
Anyone not stupid would've waved it off as claptrap but Rogan took it as real and more importantly, wanted it to be real.

The fact it even got a mention shows how utterly stupid Rogan and his mouth dripping listeners are.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
But was legit disappointed when he found out an absolutely ridiculous story was untrue.
He seriously believed it, mostly because of the misinformation the international community got from our cooked population during the lockdowns.
Anyone not stupid would've waved it off as claptrap but Rogan took it as real and more importantly, wanted it to be real.

The fact it even got a mention shows how utterly stupid Rogan and his mouth dripping listeners are.

I listen to Rogan and it appears I’m smarter than you

perthblue

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
I thought the appeal of Rogan was that his show is basically just some dudes getting high and talking s**t? Why is anybody with an audience put on a pedestal as some sort of spokesperson or authority on whatever? Weird thing to make a thread about.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought the appeal of Rogan was that his show is basically just some dudes getting high and talking s**t? Why is anybody with an audience put on a pedestal as some sort of spokesperson or authority on whatever? Weird thing to make a thread about.

Chief your response? I’ve thought much the same as this really

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
What do you mean? As in legal systems to decide cases of slander? They are still applicable

I don't really care if it is just dudes getting high and talking about s**t. Who would? Some religio, conservative wowsers?

The problem is with bringing in grifters and known, proven liars as authorities on a subject. Boosting their message, and not actually examining their worst lies but accepting them uncritically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad