Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really care if it is just dudes getting high and talking about s**t. Who would? Some religio, conservative wowsers?

The problem is with bringing in grifters and known, proven liars as authorities on a subject. Boosting their message, and not actually examining their worst lies but accepting them uncritically.

Ah we've had this discussion a few times, we both know each other's thoughts on it, happy to agree to disagree (even though you're wrong ha ha)

I saw a story on 7 that we're growing more of our own food because of inflation.
Should be taught in school tbh.

You can save a fortune by growing your own fruit and veg and it tastes better too.

If you are on the rock and roll or a singke mother etc - its free, takes very little time and can be worth $50 a week in cash you dont have to spend at colesworths.

"even if it's fake, the fake is usually the warning..."
WTF!
Give those inbred American campaigners some automatic weapons.

He hangs it on nut jobs, racists, and other gross people. He's become one of my faves.
Clearly another guy with a lot of self-hate, whose purpose and sense of self would evaporate if the people he dislikes disappeared. But we’ve already talked about this I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm kind of a big deal so I'm expecting a vid about me soon, reckon I'm an ideal target!
You will be there with ya jive talk and your hatred of sea mammals. Oh yes. The lefty YouTubers have marked you out!

Ahhh yes the old “hard times” quote

1. Strong men create good times
2. Good times create weak men
3. Weak men create hard times
4. Hard times create strong men.

Most chuds posting that quote think they firmly belong at number 4, in reality they’re at number 3
Not to mention all those "Strong Men" who created the hardest of times in places like Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Iraq...

Ahhh yes the old “hard times” quote

1. Strong men create good times
2. Good times create weak men
3. Weak men create hard times
4. Hard times create strong men.

Most chuds posting that quote think they firmly belong at number 4, in reality they’re at number 3

I've never seen anyone resembling any semblance of a strong man repeat that quote.
Only extremely fragile and insecure guys, void of any identity or culture. Much like the majority of rogans audience.

They're basically the male equivalent of the 'hot mess' chick with serious daddy issues.

I've never seen anyone resembling any semblance of a strong man repeat that quote.
Only extremely fragile and insecure guys, void of any identity or culture. Much like the majority of rogans audience.

They're basically the male equivalent of the 'hot mess' chick with serious daddy issues.
I wouldn't say that's his whole audience, but the most fervent supporters in a parasocial relationship with him maybe are.

I reckon the whole Joe Rohan thing, and even his guests, are a lot more normie than you think. That being said, I completely agree with what you say as it’s applied to the contrarian laugh react on Facebook, calling out the journalist, antivax type male know-it-all.

We’ve seen how much they cringe away from their civic duty when it came to getting a needle to prevent people getting sick. Can you imagine how these “hard men” would react if they introduced conscription? They would swiftly declare the bad guy is actually the good guy, therefore they’re conscientious objectors. We’ve already seen these “patriots” lay this groundwork by being weirdly supportive of Putin, one of the west’s older enemies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back