Podcast Joe Rogan - Tricked again!

Remove this Banner Ad

JR:- It's a wild time of mass confusion. People losing their Fking minds. Very strange.
Phil:- It really is, and I keep thinkin' this is 'bout as crazy as it can get. And then I go, I get up and...
JR:- And you see the NYPD Dance Team! [smirk]
Phil:- I haven't seen thayyt.
JR:- OK here we go, [giddy with excitement].

Phill clearly trying to avoid it. Joe Bogan desperate to show it to his new friend.

Ignoring everything around this. How can anyone pretend that Joe's a neutral observer??
The reason he makes so much money, is because of the bs he helps spread.
Let's stop pretending it's anything else.

1709100232568.png

JR:- It's a wild time of mass confusion. People losing their Fking minds. Very strange.
Phil:- It really is, and I keep thinkin' this is 'bout as crazy as it can get. And then I go, I get up and...
JR:- And you see the NYPD Dance Team! [smirk]
Phil:- I haven't seen thayyt.
JR:- OK here we go, [giddy with excitement].

Phill clearly trying to avoid it. Joe Bogan desperate to show it to his new friend.

Ignoring everything around this. How can anyone pretend that Joe's a neutral observer??
The reason he makes so much money, is because of the bs he helps spread.
Let's stop pretending it's anything else.

View attachment 1915365
It's the Joe Rogan MAGA experience.

Remember the pre 2020 Rogan who mocked Candace Owens for not accepting the science of climate change?:

Look at how confident he was in stating that “fact”, and the dismissive “yeah” when he was exposed as being totally wrong.

Remember the pre 2020 Rogan who mocked Candace Owens for not accepting the science of climate change?:

Look at how confident he was in stating that “fact”, and the dismissive “yeah” when he was exposed as being totally wrong.

It's weird how proving someone wrong used to be pretty definitive in terms of shutting down idiots.

Now days it doesn't matter if you prove someone wrong, they just jump to the next crazy theory or just go "oh well" and continue to believe it anyway.

It's weird how proving someone wrong used to be pretty definitive in terms of shutting down idiots.

Now days it doesn't matter if you prove someone wrong, they just jump to the next crazy theory or just go "oh well" and continue to believe it anyway.
post truth world

Im not shocked. We live in a world where "my truth" is a thing rather than only worrying about "the truth"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back