Joe Rogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Great boxer in a weak era. I gained more respect for Tyson when I heard him say in an interview that the reason he bit Holyfield was because he knew he couldn't beat him. He also said it was a shame Holyfield was remembered mainly because of that incident because in Tyson's opinion he was a great fighter.
I think honestly Tyson Imploded because he, yes was in a weak Era, But was a fantastic fighter and by age 24 had won a few belts, had no real competition in-ring and was never tested and honestly just stopped training and went crazy

By the time he Fought a worthy Opponent, He had been in jail 3 years and took away his prime and as you said, Was suddenly hitting this wall of "im not on their level"

For the Record, I'm iffy on Rogan. I've never been against interviewing loons like Lobster boy peterson, Really respect his earlier MMA commentary as you had someone passionate about it educate and be down the line

What I do have an Issue is for all his talent, He's pretty ******* *ed and wont challenge some views on the nasty people he brings in, I think hes more just about giving a platform to some and not really pushing on a few things.

Also Tyson is a piece of s**t. But on the flipside has led an interesting life who was unfortunately moulded by his situation. From a kid who would hide for 9 hours a day because he was scared of life, to honestly not giving a * about anything being on top of the world, I think there's value to his story without Glorifying his actions

I do however understand him punching that guy on the flight multiple times. Thats one common crime I probably would defend Tyson from

Great boxer in a weak era. I gained more respect for Tyson when I heard him say in an interview that the reason he bit Holyfield was because he knew he couldn't beat him. He also said it was a shame Holyfield was remembered mainly because of that incident because in Tyson's opinion he was a great fighter.

Yep you need great dance partners to be considered great, the Klitschkos, Marciano and Joe Louis suffer from this a bit. Ali fought and beat some great ones though in a strong era, i have him as the GoAT HW as a result.

Just on Holyfield try googling “Evan Fields”

I enjoyed Wilder vs Fury and Ruiz Jr vs Joshua. I can't imagine Fury fighting Mike Tyson who is 5'10''. It's like pitting Max Gawn against Jack Viney.

When I boxed, I HATED fighting people shorter than me. Probably cause I wasn't very good, but also because they were better at getting up and under the guard and boxing from the inside.

I am upset that there is not enough making fun of The New Right-Leaning Joe Rogan:

Watched 11 minutes of that and the worst part is I will never get that time back, the bloke is a hopeless wannabe influencer and cringeworthy:sick:. Likes to take quotes out of context, extrapolate out falsehoods and confirm is already held bias.

33,000 subscribers LOL, as compared to Rogan with over 20,000,000 + hours and hours of unedited content per week. Joe is a fantastic, open, loving human being, RM Brown is an idiot.

Marciano was an undefeated HW fighting like that, had a 66 inch reach. Fury has an 85 inch reach ha ha

Boxing a short dude who wasn't interested in anything except brawling and throwing each punch like a haymaker, and had the training and experience to do it with power and accuracy and fitness.

I had nothing lol. Maintaining distance was useless, there wasn't much chance for countering. He didn't want to box, he wanted to fight. It wasn't even possible to uppercut or body shot him with my lankiness vs his shortness tight guard combined with constant throwing.

Like I said though, I wasn't very good.

He's still a liberal.

The only thing that has changed is the far left loonies are getting so ridiculous anyone who calls out their shitlordery including many "left" leaning people is now right leaning according to those same gimps.

Yeah Rogan isn’t right, he isn’t all left either, he’s all over the place really, I think this makes him right according to the left. (I hope that made sense ha ha)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Rogan isn’t right, he isn’t all left either, he’s all over the place really, I think this makes him right according to the left. (I hope that made sense ha ha)
This is what upsets people I reckon and those like Chief go all in against them. They can't deal without labelling someone a right winger because it challenges their own beliefs, of which they blindly follow those from whom side they support. It's the same for those opposing where everyone is a leftie cuck if you don't like Trump and Guns.

Joe Rogan was going to vote Bernie Sanders.

It's pretty funny.

Joseph getting smashed on Covid facts by an Aussie:

I just want to come back to this. Clearly this doctor has Joe covered on this topic, no doubt Joe was out of his depth.

But Rogan had him on the podcast right because he’s an expert in his field? Is he still spreading disinformation by doing this? Or is he trying to air a lot of different viewpoints, even ones he doesn’t agree with and leaving the listener to make up their own mind?

I think because he is so popular people think Rogan has some narrative he wants to push. In reality he’s a stoner who loves talking s**t and exploring topics and somehow he’s found a huge audience, by accident really.

(And of course happy to make some decent dough along the way)

He seems to be able to think for himself, that scares a the simpler must belong to a 'team' types.

I just want to come back to this. Clearly this doctor has Joe covered on this topic, no doubt Joe was out of his depth.

But Rogan had him on the podcast right because he’s an expert in his field? Is he still spreading disinformation by doing this? Or is he trying to air a lot of different viewpoints, even ones he doesn’t agree with and leaving the listener to make up their own mind?

I think because he is so popular people think Rogan has some narrative he wants to push. In reality he’s a stoner who loves talking s**t and exploring topics and somehow he’s found a huge audience, by accident really.

(And of course happy to make some decent dough along the way)
The whole "Joe Rogan gets schooled by expert guest he invited on about a topic he isn't knowledgeable about" is dead set the dumbest s**t.

The whole "Joe Rogan gets schooled by expert guest he invited on about a topic he isn't knowledgeable about" is dead set the dumbest s**t.
Yeah yeah. Sure.

Amazing he lets the anti-vax moron run riot and staunchly argues with the person who isn't a grifting dickhead.

The only reason he wasn't shown up with Peter McCullough is there was nobody in the room who knew enough to know McCullough was LYING. The schooling of Rogan in that case happened after people with knowledge watched it and pointed out McCullough's bullshit.

It would be fine if he was across the subject - like anything Ben Shapiro barfs up - but as I've said, he nods along to the most obvious fabrications from these pudding heads without asking for proof.

When it came to someone with opposing ideas? Who knew the anti-vax stance was rubbish? That Ivermectin doesn't work for Covid? He had to be shown data. It had to be proved to him. Nothing could be taken on faith.

Do you see the difference? Do you see why that makes him a bad interviewer?

I think because he is so popular people think Rogan has some narrative he wants to push. In reality he’s a stoner who loves talking s**t and exploring topics
He was pushing ivermectin as a Covid treatment LONG after it was shown not to work. Long after all the bad studies had been debunked.

He's still annoyed people dissed him by calling it horse medicine.

I don't know if he still has his little page up showing all his Covid treatments and his supplements yadda yadda.

I don't think he's an evil person. People seem to like him personally.

He certainly knows how to get money from his audience. He's been selling pills and kettle bells for years. I bet he has finance and marketing people on his payroll whose advice he takes. He's not some stupid stoner.

He was pushing ivermectin as a Covid treatment LONG after it was shown not to work. Long after all the bad studies had been debunked.

He's still annoyed people dissed him by calling it horse medicine.

I don't know if he still has his little page up showing all his Covid treatments and his supplements yadda yadda.

I don't think he's an evil person. People seem to like him personally.

He certainly knows how to get money from his audience. He's been selling pills and kettle bells for years. I bet he has finance and marketing people on his payroll whose advice he takes. He's not some stupid stoner.

I didn't say he's stupid, but he loves getting into these detailed discussions about random s**t with his guests. He's more intelligent than a lot of his haters would admit that's for sure, he can hold a reasonable conversation about a lot of different areas.

I stopped listening to a lot of his COVID podcasts I must admit, I haven't seen the one with the Aussie guy, only in some of the clips in the vid above. I didn't know hie was annoyed about people "dissing" him, news to me.

When you say "pushing", was he just giving his opinion or trying to make others use it as a treatment?

Actually the best thing he said about COVID was losing weight and exercising was a great strategy to improve your situation if you ended up getting covid, I'd tend to agree. I also thought getting the jab was a good thing as well, of course he didn't, I don't recall him saying you shouldn't get it though? (Like I said I haven't heard all of his COVID commentary)

No I haven't heard all of it. I have listened to him very little in the last however many years.

I do hear this stuff second hand, so that is me not knowing everything. But I do trust smart people who take him to task over some of his guests who are lunatics.

Anyone see his latest Australian-themed *up? He tried to say Australians aren't allowed to grow food, and then his producer confirmed it wasn't true, and he basically said "but the fact that it sounds true shows you how bad they are"

I can't believe I got grifted by this *in idiot for so long lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back