Recommitted Joel Hamling

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasn’t walked out on the club. Longmuir said yesterday he’s been scouting in WAFL games and colts games in WA for freo and is happy at the club. He’s looking forward to having him available for R1 next season. so we can close this thread.
Ps: I’d take a fit Hamling every day of the week over the overrated Steven May

Great player and still loves the relationships he built at the dogs. Wouldn't be surprised if he came back to the kennel and would allow keath to play that third man up role. Would be a huge get for us

A non Bulldogs related comment, but why on earth would a guy who clearly loves the outdoors his family and his freedom with the current state of affairs even put a seconds thought into moving from WA to Victoria?

Trade period i would imagine is only 2 and a half months away, at which time Victoria is likely to be heavily restricted while WA will have complete freedom. Hes not moving back to Victoria this year.

He hasn’t walked out on the club. Longmuir said yesterday he’s been scouting in WAFL games and colts games in WA for freo and is happy at the club. He’s looking forward to having him available for R1 next season. so we can close this thread.
Ps: I’d take a fit Hamling every day of the week over the overrated Steven May
May's much much better by Foot. Hamling's probably better as a pure stopper. Depends on your gameplan i guess and what you ask of your KPD's for who you'd take, but May's extra skillset will always mean he's worth more in a trade. A large portion of attack is created from the back half in the modern game and May is light years ahead of Hamling in this regard.

A non Bulldogs related comment, but why on earth would a guy who clearly loves the outdoors his family and his freedom with the current state of affairs even put a seconds thought into moving from WA to Victoria?

Trade period i would imagine is only 2 and a half months away, at which time Victoria is likely to be heavily restricted while WA will have complete freedom. Hes not moving back to Victoria this year.
good point

Dafaq. No onew trolling anyone. Nor does anyone care about ross anymore except for freo fans.

You get you brought him up right... not one saints fan.

I agree you will get max value because you retain rights to him. Like you did the others.

My point was if he wants out. He will be traded. Clubs are very reluctant to hold players against their will.

Question is can freo afford to lose him and what can they get for him?

What did you trade him in for? Was it a 2nd rounder?
How's the south West, Goss?

If he had any thought about leaving (and his ankle is rehabable) I’d love for gc to get interested.

A younger version of Rory Thompson would be massive for us.

I’d give up our pick 24 and maybe a player.

If he had any thought about leaving (and his ankle is rehabable) I’d love for gc to get interested.

A younger version of Rory Thompson would be massive for us.

I’d give up our pick 24 and maybe a player.

I'd take just pick 24, but how's 2m Peter travelling? Doubt Hamling will leave but there's always movement of players.

I seriously don't see him and Pearce in same side and rather keep a injury prone Pearce than an injury prone Hamling!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back