Welcome Joel Hamling - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes! Best trade period in ages. Got all the ones we wanted and will probably end up with Kersten for the hell of it. Nice work.

Yes! Best trade period in ages. Got all the ones we wanted and will probably end up with Kersten for the hell of it. Nice work.

Better hope 61 gets it done then

35 plus a swap of late picks.

given the contract you offered him, thats fair. backslaps and promotions all round

Nah I mean for Shane

Wont be upset if we don't land him or risk the PSD. Hamling was the bigger fish and we got him.

McCarthy, B.Hill, Hamling. Picks 7, 40, 63.

Not too bad at all.

40 to geelong , get back 56 and kersten. Exciting trade but boring draft for freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 to geelong , get back 56 and kersten. Exciting trade but boring draft for freo.

You would lose points for that

Good get. Pick 35 is speculative territory and this guy looks a decent chance to play 100 games for us.

More than anything though, I'm absolutely chuffed the club is finally starting to almost exclusively target West Aussie boys. Victorians are unwilling to move, and most interstaters generally don't have the respect for the club. I think everyone we've picked up so far is from the home state and with Kersten that'll continue. It's been a long time coming, but it's something we need to harness and encourage.

Any draft where we have a Top 10 pick is exciting!
Not with me , freo draft three injury prone top 10 so far . Mora , justin and the guy that eventually end up in richmond . Is drum a top 10 also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back