Welcome Joel Hamling - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

...Anyway reason for my post. I have a premiership jumper that I am trying to get signed but the 22 Bullgod premiership players. I have 19 signatures to far but Hammers is going to be the most difficult to obtain. Does anyone on the Freo board have access to the Freo players? If so, could I post my premiership jumper to you in WA for you to get Hammers to sign it on my behalf?

Thanks in advance and good luck for the 2017 season
Have you got Marcus Proudson's yet?

Being a sucker for a skinny tweener with footy smarts and tidy skills I was very interested in him in his draft year but this has proved a perfect case for letting someone else develop the tall late bloomers and bring them home when they are going into their prime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the bloke and had a heated discussion with another Freo supporter who thinks he isn't much chop. Told the guy that Hamling had only played around 30 senior games and is already playing key role in our back line. Has awesome closing speed and marking power. His response was "30 games too many for that hack."

I had to walk away before I lost it. As I was walking away he says to his mate "that bloke knows nothing about footy. He thinks Hamling is a good player." His mate says "he is a good player you f#$king idiot."

Brought a huge smile to my face.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love the bloke and had a heated discussion with another Freo supporter who thinks he isn't much chop. Told the guy that Hamling had only played around 30 senior games and is already playing key role in our back line. Has awesome closing speed and marking power. His response was "30 games too many for that hack."

I had to walk away before I lost it. As I was walking away he says to his mate "that bloke knows nothing about footy. He thinks Hamling is a good player." His mate says "he is a good player you f#$king idiot."

Brought a huge smile to my face.

He is probably a freagle

He is probably a freagle
He isn't a freagle he loves the club and he has been a member for years. But he is part of the just kick it club. Just doesn't understand basic footy nous. eg Defenders should always beat their opponents and if they don't they're spuds. Doesn't matter that there's little to no midfield pressure being applied allowing perfect delivery.

He knows I post on here and has probably read my post by now. Just waiting for a SMS haha

Last edited:
He isn't a freagle he loves the club and he has been a member for years. But he is part of the just kick it club. Just doesn't understand basic footy nous. eg Defenders should always beat their opponents and if they don't their spuds. Doesn't matter that there's little to no midfield pressure being applied allowing perfect delivery.

He knows I post on here and has probably read my post by now. Just waiting for a SMS haha

Great ... all together now

YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back