M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
dogs did it twice Joel Hamling as well as Marcus Adams. awesome work by the dogs list management and recruitment staff, in fact the way this list has been built is highly impressive.

i can only hope that we do something similar over the next few draft/trade/FA periods.

would be great to see the dogs on the podium next saturday afternoon, sick of the swans, cats and hawks winning flags.

sonnywalters

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2014
Newcastle NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was really impressed with Tamling earlier in the year when he had a run of games. I kept thinking this guys is bloody good. Whenever I talked him up on BF doggies supporters would brush it off and tell me he was no good or just fringe. I kept saying he was good. At least now his own supporters are realising it. The dude is only 23. Is going to be AA in a few years time.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
I was really impressed with Tamling earlier in the year when he had a run of games. I kept thinking this guys is bloody good. Whenever I talked him up on BF doggies supporters would brush it off and tell me he was no good or just fringe. I kept saying he was good. At least now his own supporters are realising it. The dude is only 23. Is going to be AA in a few years time.

I just got a flash back with that spelling mistake.

301013m_RichardTambling_800x600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely pleased for him. Couldn't find a spot with our other great defenders ahead of him, so it's great to see he's found his way at another club.
We found a spot for Henderson though (and gave up next year's first round pick in the process).

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has more to do with how hard their mids pressure the ball carrier rather than how good their key defenders are. Their key defenders in Joel Hamling and Fletcher Roberts are nothing special. Marcus Adams is a gun however.

The bullies have elite intercept players in Boyd and Wood that also support

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
guy couldnt get a game at the cats and delisted know he is going to play in a GF all in a 2 year period aint that a good story
but seriously one of the unsung heroes of the finals series so far has been awesome

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
Ah Tambling

Under-rated and felt he had much more to give to the game, Dad had huge praise for him being another NT boy, said he would finish the third best territory player behind Mcleod and Long

Seemed to just suffer with the position he picked and the ridicule he got for being picked over Franklin, he once kicked 4 in a quarter and the Richmond trolls came out that day, Only for Franklin to kick 9 against Essendon

Had a lot of Leg injuries as well and Richmonds football department wasn;t over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back