Past Joel Patfull (2005-2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was doing some reading and found this gem from 2012.

Considering he lead the B&F voting all night...LMAO!

I consider my position correct and validated - he only won by two points out of 30+. That's not "easily number one" in my book.

I consider my position correct and validated - he only won by two points out of 30+. That's not "easily number one" in my book.

Considering the criteria they were marked against - I respectfully (read: blowing raspberries at you) disagree. :)

Now THAT is a hairstyle I can get behind :thumbsu: :hearts:

tumblr_ls92xldclA1qickddo1_500.png

Inside Football player rating Rnd 1 Hawthorn Vs Brisbane Lions,

Another defender to hardly see the Prune. Had Gunston. 3/10 - Brett Anderson - Inside Football March 27, 2014

Inside Football player rating Rnd 2 Brisbane Lions Vs Geelong,

Thrown task on Bartel and actually well to keep him to 11 possesions. 6/10 – Ben Casanella - Inside Football April 3, 2014

Whose hands would you like the ball in on the siren if @brisbanelions were in the same situation this week?
@LionsDi via Twitter

Probably Joel Patfull. If you’ve ever seen him line-up for goal, he has the biggest ‘ghost eyes’. But while he might be scared of the goals, he always seems to put them through.

(2009, against the Crows, before he got his jaw broken, Joel absolutely sprayed it. Luckily Browny took the mark at put it through!)

Is Joel Patfull still single? Is there somewhere fans can put money on him staying single (my friends and I were going to have a small pool between us, but all of us think he'll be single for the rest of his life so it was sorta pointless)? What are the chances that he'll still be single at the end of 2014?
Stan V, Albion, QLD

Joel’s been single for a while, but is looking for love. So for all the single ladies out there, here it comes…his instagram page is ‘joelpat’. So give him a follow and I’m sure he’ll follow you back.

Hey ash can you please name a few of the boys that are single?
Jessie Parker, Adelaide, SA

Joel Patfull is the main one – it all goes downhill from there. You’ve got Ryan Harwood, Josh Green and a few other young boys.

So if you’re looking, you’d best have a crack at Joel Patfull, because there’s a big gap between someone like him and Josh Green.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2014-04-09/ooh-aah-single-lions

If they're ever looking to make Joel "marketable" they should parade him as the Lions playboy. I can see the female membership skyrocketing!

The sad thing is, there are even Lions fans who don't recognise what he does for us. I had to move sections recently because some flog was constantly hurling abuse at him (amongst other players).

Curse of the defender I guess. 10x worse since he's up here.

Patfull is a very cool customer. Very much a quiet achiever and does an enormous amount for the team.

patfullfankezz you'll be happy to know someone behind me said tonight that without Patfull we'd be 10 goals behind :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*satisfied smirk*

When I said at the beginning of 2012 that he'd be Club Champion, I really didn't expect this much of an improvement, especially when it comes to marking and rebounding. He's really rounded out his game well in the past 2 years.

Good write up on Joel by Rucci. One of the better pieces on him I've read - pretty odd there haven't been a few more considering his form of the past few seasons.

How Ex-Crows fan Joel Patfull fulfilled his dream by leaving home and joining the Lions

HE is the one who got away. Joel Patfull was on Port Adelaide’s rookie list in 2003.

He grew up as a Crows fan celebrating Adelaide’s two AFL premierships in 1997 and ’98.

And today the former Norwood Football Club junior is so entrenched in Queensland that the 29-year-old Brisbane defender is not even considering returning to Adelaide when his time as a Lion ends.

He is truly gone.

Good write up on Joel by Rucci. One of the better pieces on him I've read - pretty odd there haven't been a few more considering his form of the past few seasons.

Not a big name so Hamilton and Davis wouldn't bother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back