Backfire "Joel's gone global!" There's reports around the world that Lionel Messi just did a 'Joel Selwood™'.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Tiggie melt and a mod melt. Just like any world champ, Leo and Joel's success seems to have put a few offside. The detractors won't stop the comparisons from flowing in though.

View attachment 1577343
A picture of two players holding a cup in the same year after you typed joel Selwood Messi in a search engine doesn't quite cut it, what did you think you would get:rolleyes:.

You Cats are worse than we were back in 2017, Messi is the GOAT, Selwood was good but not even close to being the best.

Enjoy your flag for what it is an AFL Premiership not a World Cup, as for the players, yes they're both ageing, yes they both won something this year, yes they both wear blue and white, the comparisons pretty much end there.

Leo celebrating Geelong's 2022 against-all-odds premiership with Joel Selwood at the Mighty MCG.
...just like he retired after the World Cup.

Angry Wojak GIF by Leroy Patterson

Maybe you can shoop some more flags for the Pivotonians? Get 'em up around 11 or 12.:thumbsu:

The thread has spectacularly backfired.
In what way? I've literally trained Google to link the two immortals together. I've left a mark that will be passed down for future ages. You could mount a case this has been the most successful thread in Bigfooty.com history.

Untitled.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what way? I've literally trained Google to link the two immortals together. I've left a mark that will be passed down for future ages. You could mount a case this has been the most successful thread in Bigfooty.com history.

View attachment 1577447
Messi has more talent in his foreskin than all of Selwood.

Messi has more talent in his foreskin than all of Selwood.
...theres literally no link aside from you ranting "OMG same".

Are you going to say Geelong are the Avengers next?

Typing GIF by ehcat
So you're telling me Google is lying? The link is there now, Joel Selwood and Lionel Messi forever intertwined - remember the moment when a humble Bigfooty.com poster manipulated and conquered the world wide web's algorithm.

Lionel 'Joel' Messi. Joel 'Leo' Selwood. The collective unconscious is already having trouble differentiating between the two.

So you're telling me Google is lying? The link is there now, Joel Selwood and Lionel Messi forever intertwined - remember the moment when a humble Bigfooty.com poster manipulated and conquered the world wide web's algorithm.

Lionel 'Joel' Messi. Joel 'Leo' Selwood. The collective unconscious is already having trouble differentiating between the two.
200 (1).gif

Its just you, yelling into the void.

Sadly you feel the void has answered you.

Its a little sad you need to link Joel to Messi.

3ac68817-7c6a-49cc-a706-4e5b49177d88_text.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back