Backfire "Joel's gone global!" There's reports around the world that Lionel Messi just did a 'Joel Selwood™'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Its just you, yelling into the void.

Sadly you feel the void has answered you.

Its a little sad you need to link Joel to Messi.

3ac68817-7c6a-49cc-a706-4e5b49177d88_text.gif
Look, I'm just trying to have a nice little congratulatory thread for two world sporting legends in Leo and Joel, I don't know why some, yourself included, are sooking it up something chronic. Take it up with Google, it's out of our hands now.

089.jpg

Funny how Messi can play a game at the international level, with no cheat ground, where you can't use your arms, and there's a small goal and a goalkeeper, and he still scores more goals per game than Joel Selwood.
Is that the game where no matter who gets a free kick (AFL speak)…Messi gets to kick it? Shittest rule in world sport.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how Messi can play a game at the international level, with no cheat ground, where you can't use your arms, and there's a small goal and a goalkeeper, and he still scores more goals per game than Joel Selwood.

i love the moniker 'cheat ground'.

Every side who is not from melbourne has its own home ground. For the uneducated, Geelong is a separate city from melbourne.

Wheres your home ground? Im assuming its in hawthorn?

Hawthorn - a homeless hobo club. Scabbing a 'home' ground off another club like a junkie who has no place to crash and asks to sleep on your couch every night.

Every side who is not from melbourne has its own home ground.
No they don't. Only the northern states have their own grounds, but they're also interstate clubs so they fly away every fortnight.

Thank you for supporting the name "cheat ground"

Every side who is not from melbourne has its own home ground. For the uneducated, Geelong is a separate city from melbourne.

Wheres your home ground? Im assuming its in hawthorn?

Hawthorn - a homeless hobo club. Scabbing a 'home' ground off another club like a junkie who has no place to crash and asks to sleep on your couch every night.
Their cheat ground is in Tassie, that should give them a little head start on the rest of the comp….is that right?

No they don't. Only the northern states have their own grounds, but they're also interstate clubs so they fly away every fortnight.

Thank you for supporting the name "cheat ground"

stop lying, you sound like Daniel Andrews.

Every club that is not from Melbourne has its own home ground.

its not the Cats fault you abandoned your faeces heap and you have to train in a swamp named Dingley and pretend youre playing 'home'
games in a different state to try and win more members.

Hawthorn = Hobo club.

stop lying, you sound like Daniel Andrews.

Every club that is not from Melbourne has its own home ground.

its not the Cats fault you abandoned your faeces heap and you have to train in a swamp named Dingley and pretend youre playing 'home'
games in a different state to try and win more members.

Hawthorn = Hobo club.

I'm sorry your club is not legitimate, but it's hardly my fault.

Selwood will never see that poor guy ever again. He used him for pics like the little premiership medal girl, immoral prick.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You don't get to use Sammy as trolling material. The blokes been at the club since 2016, longer than you've been following the sport. It's called culture, one of the main reasons Geelong are the envy of the league.

THE Geelong Football Club did not ask for this story to be told, nor did Sam Moorfoot or his family.

It unfolds behind the closed doors at Kardinia Park once a week without fuss or fanfare but with plenty of genuine affection.

It’s the story of a young man who does not want special treatment but is relishing the unique opportunity he’s been given.

Sam Moorfoot is 23. He has Down syndrome, a ready smile and an unshakably positive attitude.

He also has his dream job.

“I’m a water boy for the Geelong Cats, what the water boy does is serve the drinks to the players,” he told the Geelong Advertiser at training on Thursday.

But the players and staff say Sam gives them much more than Gatorade, and watching them interact with him what they’re talking about becomes clear.

Sam’s back is slapped. His hair is ruffled. He is the subject of more friendly ribbing and gentle banter than anyone else in the makeshift changerooms at Simonds Stadium.

77cc721be612fd0e8fc86cb27ef11595

Remove this Banner Ad

Back