Backfire Joey Coleman Daniher returns...his jumper!

Remove this Banner Ad

Soap toothed kids everywhere will have a role model again.

Great, I'll put him in my supercoach team like last year and watch his groins to deteriorate again and my team go out the window.I think he's the first AFL player since Luke O'Sullivan to be made out of custard.

The Satanic little s**t has been practicing up on selling his soul to do just this.

Don't believe me? A picture tells a thousand tales

View attachment 624734

Christian elfs dislike this
tenor.gif

Horse faces or horse roids?
I've heard roids make people unnecessarily aggressive. The AFL should be taking a long hard look at Andrew Gaff.

Wow Joey into $12 for the Coleman for someone that hasn't played in almost a year. That seems almost disrespectful to the rest of the comp. And yet sensational value for the punters out there.

#getonjoey

So the bookies are framing yip kick to figure at the back end of the top ten. With the usual allowances for delusional supporters shortening the odds of no hopers.

* me. This on top of winning the trade period. AGAIN.

* a lock for the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Joey, he’s a good bloke, an actual one!

Another article on Joey on the afl site today. Apparently he may play a practice game. It's so exciting!

Another article on Joey on the afl site today. Apparently he may play a practice game. It's so exciting!
I know right.

It's almost like Joey returning to play limited minutes in a pre season practice game is more interesting than anything norf have done this pre season.

I know right.

It's almost like Joey returning to play limited minutes in a pre season practice game is more interesting than anything norf have done this pre season.
I should hope so. I much prefer it when the other clubs are having interesting preseason.
I do love it when Joey plays. It just about doubles the chance that Essendon lose.

Soap toothed kids everywhere will have a role model again.
"Could eat an apple through a picket fence"
"Could eat a peach with his mouth closed"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back