Joey

JuddyBuddy

Sep 30, 2008
How good is this kid? Really? Would love some opinions on how you think he'll go. Always looks like he's switched on and focused on doin his job...kept Hooper to a grand total of...wait for it....1 dream team and 1 sc point! lmao

Looks like we might have finally found a good tagger (rip bannister and r. jackson) :thumbsu:

Hes my 2nd fav player behind Murphy

Love his toughness and workrate(You reading this Hoops)

Only negative tonight was he was playing on Ryan(dog)Hooper

Could of played on Travis(softck)Johnstone i guess if dog hooper didnt play

kept Hooper to a grand total of...wait for it....1 dream team and 1 sc point! lmao

ROFL

Yeah, I love this little guy and I reckon he's been a major find for us.
I'm not kidding, whenever the ball is near him, I feel quite comfortable, because I know he's either gonna keep his man away from the ball or pressure the opposition for a turnover, or he'll simply get the ball and use that blistering pace of his to get away and dish it off to a teammate. Love it :thumbsu:

Beatr me to it!. Turned to my mrs at the end of the game and proclaimed my intention to start a thread titled 'I ****ING LOVE AARON JOSEPH!'

He was that good tonight not only did he spank that little Hooper **** but he continually got his mates out of trouble too not only through grit and determination but also by clever reading of the play.

Right up there tonight with Juddy and Fev as our most valuable player - just about the most improved player in the league for mine. Take a bow AJ - and grit your teeth for the prospect of mauling Montagna for us next week. :D:thumbsu:

ran something like 4k's in the first bloody qrt! Would love to know his total K's travelled!?

Big tank on him, add to that aggression, toughness, KEEPING HIS FEET IN THE CONTEST AND NOT GOING TO GROUND,(some players can learn off him). Plus his just a smart footballer, he knows the fundamentals of the game, no nonsense type of player, just makes good decisions. He'll be a 200 gamers for our club make no mistake. A hardnut as well, loved him flying the flag when murphy got dumped.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Amazing facts about AJ

Hes only 18

Was on the rookie list

Has play every game this year(Great effort for a kid)

Hes a tough Tassie boy

How good will he be with 2 more preseasons

I think he will be another K Cornes (lets hope so)

the new franchina ?

This kids awesome, something carltons lacked in the last few years. Good solid tagger, loves the tough stuff

Franchina wtf

Dont insult aj

hah wasnt an insult , i just remember watching him when i was younger and he shut down a lot of big names. Will probably be a much better player obviously, he doesnt seem to have a lot of weaknesses like some taggers can or do

Is our number one tagger after 11 games of AFL footy! It really says alot for this kid :)

Does his job every week and very rarely makes mistakes.

Well done AJ! Great to have you part of our team :thumbsu:

Really impressed with his speed.

I missed the preseason match agaisnt geelong where he appently did a good job on Gablett, looking forward to the rematch!

Thought he had a lot of potential the first time I saw a video of him when he was drafted. Admittedly I thought it'd be in a more attacking role but I'm loving his work. Been our best debutant this year by the length of the Flemington.

Pity he won't be recognised with a RS nomination seeing as he doesn't get a lot of it...I'm sure a premiership medallion in a year or two will be consolation enough. :D

This guy reminds me more and more of darren hulme every week. Just so hard at the footy and so honest with how he plays.

Can we start calling him 'the pup'?