Scandal Joffa Corfe facing child sex charges (board rules apply)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood went along with it and gave him an award at the AGM last year. He was the head of their cheer squad or near enough for ages. Joffa doesn't get interviewed by the trash media kraken for all that time if Collingwood went "Oh he's a just a guy, he doesn't represent us". They encouraged it.

Of course he is linked to Collingwood, but Collingwood haven’t done anything wrong. It’s not like they knew what he had done and still promoted him. I’m sure Collingwood and it’s fans are as disgusted as everyone else.

Thank you.
Is his local RSL Club at fault too?
Literally the only way this can be pinned in any way on Collingwood is if someone made a complaint to the club and they hushed it or swept it. That’s it.

if not, they are no more guilty of anything that the Woolworths he buys his groceries from
Let's wait and see mate

U sure this is a hill U want to fight for??

That the Catholic church can't be blamed for errant priests.

There’s a key difference. The Catholic Church knew what was happening and actively covered it up. There is no evidence at all that Collingwood knew what had happened or that there was any type of cover up.

Let's wait and see mate

U sure this is a hill U want to fight for??

A football club who don’t even employ the alleged transgressor not knowing that he was a sex offender?

yeah mate I’m pretty comfortable with my position. Don’t exactly know what the fallout would be if I was wrong either.

presumably some sort of culpability for the actions of an older Victorian I’ve never met, based on what I’ve read so far

Poor judgement to endorse and promote a person of such poor character for a decade.

It's obvious.

Perhaps you should worry about your own comprehension skills.

Mine are more than adequate.

how did anyone know he was of poor character until today? He spent decades volunteering for charity, what proof was there a decade ago that he had poor character? Evidence please.

Guys a self promoting oxygen thief .....in my opinion he has nothing to do with the Collingwood football club other than a supporter of .
The media created this clown with the continued cutting away of him in games and going to him for dial-a-quotes.
* off Joffa ......ya s**t for the game in general and very much unwanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's just consider how hard they would have had to search just to find that picture...

I googled "joffa carlton top" it came up with 50-60 results and managed to find this pic, but it was only there due to being linked to the article.
Just do a google image search on "joffa" by itself and I couldn't even find it. I stopped when I scrolled to the bottom and it said 'show more results'.
Somebody has gone well out of their way to find that pic to use.
Photoshop?

Didn't Collingwood do a clean out off the cheer squad a few years back? What was that about?
Probably couldn’t get a wwc card, shou;d have gone to essendon

Ok, people can defend the club but there is some pretty shady sh*t going on. These investigations don't happen overnight. Suddenly is not a club member, moves o/s. Must of come to Vic for a visit and the cops arrest him straight away. There is no way people at Collingwood didn't know about this.
I think the guy is a piece of s**t but for context, the move to Fiji wasn't an impulsive getaway. It was on the record months upon months before it happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Back