Scandal Joffa Corfe facing child sex charges (board rules apply)

Remove this Banner Ad

Referring to Milne? He pleaded guilty to one charge of sexual assault and was fined 15,000, NO PRISON TIME. The judge said himself

" some consensual sexual activity occurred between Milne and the victim, it was clear she did not consent to having sex. "

The court heard the woman could not see in the darkness and believed Milne was Montagna.

Put two and two together and a reasonable person can see how things got hazy. Yet Milne is crucified by all and sundry. Collingwood crowd were plenty vocal towards him.

Glass houses alright.

Joffa joins charities to help out young people. Joffa moves to Fiji to a peasant community. Seems to be a pattern emerging with him placing himself in these situations.

Will you be up and arms over this like your feral supporter base was towards Milne? Not likely.

Actually Milne weaseled his way out of it at the time and stole an AFL career because he had Police mates working at the Saints looking out for him.

Absolute scumbag of a person, I honestly find it difficult to believe that anyone would try and defend him

Of course it's not Collingwood's fault, but as a person that has a high profile association with the club they're going to be associated with it and unfortunately they're going to have to do their own investigation of his time in the cheer squad.

Collingwood aren't Victoria Police, they are a football club? It's not the job of a football club to investigate a potential police matter.

You think some bloke from the merchandise store is going to start bashing doors down at 7am to ask questions? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Collingwood aren't Victoria Police, they are a football club? It's not the job of a football club to investigate a potential police matter.

You think some bloke from the merchandise store is going to start bashing doors down at 7am to ask questions? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
He is the WWE equivalent of Sign Guy, Vlad or guy in Orange shirt.

The organisation puts a face on all fans with one fan.

Collingwood just selected a potential sex offender 😬😬😬

You'd prefer to have distanced yourself 10 years earlier but eh, life's life

You've got to be kidding yourself if you think Collingwood wont be investigating this themselves, they'll be wanting to get ahead of anything. They wont be bashing on doors, but they'll be talking to current and former cheer squad members and calling for people to come forward. (or at least they should be)

Last edited:
Actually Milne weaseled his way out of it at the time and stole an AFL career because he had Police mates working at the Saints looking out for him.

Absolute scumbag of a person, I honestly find it difficult to believe that anyone would try and defend him

His ex teammates are fully behind him such as Riewoldt, Montagna and Hayes. I think your a weasel coming on the internet talking trash like it's the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got to be kidding yourself if you think Collingwood wont be investigating this themselves, they'll be wanting to get ahead of anything. They wont be bashing on doors, but they'll be talking to current and former cheer squad members and calling for people to come forward. (or at least they should be)
What would Collingwood be looking for that isn't a matter for the police? Joffa's gone now, there's nothing more they can do.

You've got to be kidding yourself if you don't think Collingwood wont be investigating this themselves, they'll be wanting to get ahead of anything. They wont be bashing on doors, but they'll be talking to current and former cheer squad members and calling for people to come forward. (or at least they should be)

Like St Kilda spoke with the female that Milne raped or did they leave that up to the police?

None of this has anything to do with the AFL/Collingwood/Eddie McGuire/Joffa's Local Milkbar......it's a police matter and they will ask questions where they see fit. A football club is far from qualified to investigate a serious criminal allegation against a supporter of that football club.

You are an idiot for thinking otherwise.

Will Debra in Payroll or Bill the Boot Studder be running this investigation?

Waste of time going through the police academy and detective training when a local football club is able to do your job for you!!!

I can picture Damian Monkhurst right now leading the team of Collingwood detective's

I don’t understand how people are surprised/ think it’s wrong that the media are associating Joffa with Collingwood FC

That doesn’t mean that the club is responsible for any crimes that he may have committed (unless they knew about it)

Guys a self promoting oxygen thief .....in my opinion he has nothing to do with the Collingwood football club other than a supporter of .
The media created this clown with the continued cutting away of him in games and going to him for dial-a-quotes.
fu** off Joffa ......ya sh*t for the game in general and very much unwanted.
Eddie created him.
Full stop.

Yeah a well run club would look into this and make sure there is nothing club wise that could come out and damage the brand, just to be thorough.

But.....this is not a well run club at the moment, it is run very poorly.

Nice deflection dude

The amount of people in here willing.to die in a ditch and plant their flag in support of pedophiles is truly disturbing.

I have not seen one post in here defending a pedophile? I don't think any human of sound mind would defend a pedophile.

I have seen numerous posts though stating that a matter like this has nothing to do with any other organisation except for Victoria Police.

For example- just say Ivan Milat was a member of Sydney's Cheer Squad, is it Sydney's duty to do an investigation to make sure no bodies are buried at Moore Park, or is it the job of the investigating officers of the police force?

How is a football club to know that someone is of bad character when there only dealings with said person would be for 2 hours on game day and maybe an email during the week.

Nice deflection dude

The amount of people in here willing.to die in a ditch and plant their flag in support of pedophiles is truly disturbing.
You are truly deluded to the point I feel equal amounts of disgust and sympathy for you.
How dare you sling around your accusations based on a completely utterly wrong premise.

I have not seen one post in here defending a pedophile? I don't think any human of sound mind would defend a pedophile.

I have seen numerous posts though stating that a matter like this has nothing to do with any other organisation except for Victoria Police.

For example- just say Ivan Milat was a member of Sydney's Cheer Squad, is it Sydney's duty to do an investigation to make sure no bodies are buried at Moore Park, or is it the job of the investigating officers of the police force?

How is a football club to know that someone is of bad character when there only dealings with said person would be for 2 hours on game day and maybe an email during the week.

Yes, if that was the case Sydney would absolutely do an investigation. So would any club that is not a shambles off field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back