John Bennell on CTV

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't say much, does he, the little fella?

Liked the highlights seeing him using his wrong foot a fair bit. I didn't know he was Brad Dick's cousin... Good on them.

Doesn't say much, does he, the little fella?

Liked the highlights seeing him using his wrong foot a fair bit. I didn't know he was Brad Dick's cousin... Good on them.

Heheh. You could see the air leaking out of Johnnie Bernard as he realised the interview was going nowhere... :D

Still, I don't expect they recruited him to be the new Shane Crawford on the Footy Show. If he DOES play like Leon that would be awesome.

Heheh. You could see the air leaking out of Johnnie Bernard as he realised the interview was going nowhere... :D
Pretty crappy interview questions...

"<insert statement here> what's that been like?" x 10

My first impressions on his run and kicking style I thought he was in the style of Andrew Lovett maybe? Anyway his left looks very,very nice and smooth all over to boot. Welcome aboard John :thumbsu:

That interviewer has a full year to get used to interviewing footballers and he still sounds like a newbie. Why doesn't Nick return to doing the interviews again? ...... or least getting Medders to interview the new comers coz Medders is a classic. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Intresting to hear the he is Dick's Cousin

Pretty crappy interview questions...

"<insert statement here> what's that been like?" x 10
Well Benard is a Trerrible Interviewer and Get's annoying too. Bring Back Nick:thumbsu:

Well Benard is a Trerrible Interviewer and Get's annoying too. Bring Back Nick:thumbsu:

What is his accent???

Maybe he should go back there and let someone half qualified interview the boys.

Video Here:

[YOUTUBE]ynsjjkjaLEg[/YOUTUBE]

So... what happened this year? Why has he now been delisted?

Looked promising and managed 4 goals in his last game of VFL for the season? Any news?

So... what happened this year? Why has he now been delisted?

Looked promising and managed 4 goals in his last game of VFL for the season? Any news?
Not devoid of hope and would be worth a WA rookie spot. Probably just a part of an oversupply of half forwards for us.

Can play, but is a patchy though. His cousin Dick has up and down games, but when he's up, he is a goal threat all day. When Bennell has a good game, he threatens for a quarter and can pile on three quick ones.

Didn't hear of any adverse disciplinary issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back