Suspended
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A brilliant appointment.

Picked up a pay rise and orchestrated a move to North in order to facilitate his putrid son's development in Sydney.

The NMFC is the football equivalent of a pathetic cuck.

Boristown

Club Legend
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A brilliant appointment.

Picked up a pay rise and orchestrated a move to North in order to facilitate his putrid son's development in Sydney.

Damn, you ain't missing anyone right now. Last night unleashed your inner kraken huh?

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Damn, you ain't missing anyone right now. Last night unleashed your inner kraken huh?
Last time I checked, the Kraken wasn’t a washed-up internet nerd whinging and calling people cucks (lol) on the forum of a club he professes not to support anymore because they didn’t agree with his list management ideas. Real tough guy this ‘kraken’ 😂

roos_fanatic08

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A brilliant appointment.

you’re always whinging that you want North people back at North (Clarkson, Longmire, Simpson ect)...and we finally get a respected ex North assistant to the club and you still whinge about it. I don’t get it.

Is it the administration that you’ve got your biggest gripe with or is it the coaches? Make up your mind.

It’s not Blakey’s fault that he is inherited a list half full of blokes that wouldn’t get a game at any other club.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
you’re always whinging that you want North people back at North (Clarkson, Longmire, Simpson ect)...and we finally get a respected ex North assistant to the club and you still whinge about it. I don’t get it.

Is it the administration that you’ve got your biggest gripe with or is it the coaches? Make up your mind.

It’s not Blakey’s fault that he is inherited a list half full of blokes that wouldn’t get a game at any other club.
he's just whinging for the sake of it, as usual. It'll be nice to have some peace for a while.

Mordecai

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
I am here.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
A brilliant appointment.

You definitely add to the board by offering a contrary view but when it's always contrary it gets a bit much and probably means you're not being truthful.

A proposed solution every now and again also wouldn't go astray.

Look forward to your return.

Remove this Banner Ad