Past Coach John Blakey - will not be continuing at North in 2024 - Thanks John

Coaches of the past.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They must have seen the game before starting their shift. A fair sympathy vote on the day, I suspect.

I was so maggoted that I was pissing in a lane way swaying back & forward, watching them as they approached me, and I was looking around left and right to see who they were coming after!!!

I'm sure those men are still sitting in that station pissing themselves laughing.

El Triggso

Foremost authority and leading expert
Sep 26, 2013
Club cafe
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was so maggoted that I was pissing in a lane way swaying back & forward, watching them as they approached me, and I was looking around left and right to see who they were coming after!!!

I'm sure those men are still sitting in that station pissing themselves laughing.
Sounds like you probably pissed on all 3 of your shoes 💦🎯

King is suggesting that the women are footing the bill. In reality it is all for free and comes under the covid community benefit program. Could be an award in it. like doesn't the Queen give out all types of awards yearly?
What? You're doing teledildonics with QE2 now?

Respect...

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
* Supporters are so sure they would have beaten us in ‘99. We beat Adelaide twice in 98 and still lost on Grand Final day. Shitmond beat The Filth twice in 2018 and got destroyed in the preliminary final. Shitmond got flogged by GWS then returned the favour in last years grand final.

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Besides, finishing 1st rarely means you win the flag. The last minor premier to do so was Hawthorn in 2013. You have much better odds when you finish 2nd/3rd.

Besides, finishing 1st rarely means you win the flag. The last minor premier to do so was Hawthorn in 2013. You have much better odds when you finish 2nd/3rd.
Yep, North has never won a flag after finishing 1st in VFL/AFL. Minor premiers in 1949 (3rd), 1978 (2nd), 1983 (3rd) and that year between 1997 and 1999 (2nd).

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
JB says a winning culture doesn't include pussy nicknames
a few weeks ago, Scamper puffed up his tail and arched his back a little (was watching him at that time) when my mother came by with a wheelbarrow (to muck out the barn). he made be a cute little cat, but when needed, he gets mad:
17219.jpeg

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
* Supporters are so sure they would have beaten us in ‘99. We beat Adelaide twice in 98 and still lost on Grand Final day. Shitmond beat The Filth twice in 2018 and got destroyed in the preliminary final. Shitmond got flogged by GWS then returned the favour in last years grand final.
I reckon we beat Adelaide 10 out 11 times over that period.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
It’s more fun that they are certain they woulda won, though. And that it was the first leg of the threepeat they were good enough to win slipping through their fingers.

"I’m delighted John Blakey will be returning to his spiritual home for next season and beyond as senior assistant coach. He is a person of great character, has wonderful experience having coached at the Brisbane Lions during their successful era, and more recently was part of the foundation of the culture that led to the success of the Sydney Swans. We will continue to add more resources and expertise to our coaching panel." - Ben Buckley

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Interesting that every single one of our new recruits have specifically mentioned that talking to this ‘traitor’ (lol) helped get them to buy in to who we are and where we’re going. Pretty solid work for someone who’s been here about a month.

He’s obviously been instrumental in the discussions with all four recruits.

Corr said they had dinner in Sydney.

Blakey is an absolute jet, it’s still the best signing this offseason imo.

Back