FriendlyJordies- and friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
FriendlyJordies now has 1 million subscribers ….
203 million views….
If anyone still still has any doubts on his influence.

There is a real shift away from MSM bullshit to fact based commentary.

Maybe there is hope.

I went to his show Bruz in Adelaide last night and he presents well on stage. He did 2 shows a night for 2 nights with both early shows booked out and limited tickets remaining for the later show. Check it out in the link below.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

What a first, second and third class dick (Barilaro)

Has the almighty Pork Barilaro refunded Google the $715k plus it paid Barilaro?

Seems like all Barilaro's hypocrisy could have made himself mentally unwell.

Google has been ordered to pay former New South Wales deputy premier John Barilaro more than $700,000 over a series of “racist” and “abusive” videos published on YouTube channel Friendlyjordies.

On Monday, federal court justice Stephen Rares ruled that Barilaro had been left “traumatised” by a campaign of “relentless cyberbullying” by comedian Jordan Shanks, who uses the nom de plume Friendlyjordies

Rares ruled that Google had failed to adhere to its own policies by doing “nothing to prevent Mr Shanks’ hate speech, cyberbullying and harassment” of Barilaro.

The judge ordered Google to pay $715,000 in total, a figure which could rise if a costs order is made against the tech company.'

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 6.11.14 pm.png

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas

'The Nationals leader gloried in the nickname Pork Barilaro, and in a scathing report from the auditor-general was found to have misallocated grants from the $100 million bushfire recovery fund. The report was handed over to ICAC.'

I think it's about time for a nickname change, seeing as how Barilaro's access to Pork is over (hopefully).

How about Roast Chicken Barilaro?

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide

'The Nationals leader gloried in the nickname Pork Barilaro, and in a scathing report from the auditor-general was found to have misallocated grants from the $100 million bushfire recovery fund. The report was handed over to ICAC.'

I think it's about time for a nickname change, seeing as how Barilaro's access to Pork is over (hopefully).

Hopefully stuffed chicken

It might not be over yet, Porkbarilaro should make the prison rounds

I prefer Inmate #124151 Barliaro

What a first, second and third class dick (Barilaro)

Has the almighty Pork Barilaro refunded Google the $715k plus it paid Barilaro?

Seems like all Barilaro's hypocrisy could have made himself mentally unwell.

Google has been ordered to pay former New South Wales deputy premier John Barilaro more than $700,000 over a series of “racist” and “abusive” videos published on YouTube channel Friendlyjordies.

On Monday, federal court justice Stephen Rares ruled that Barilaro had been left “traumatised” by a campaign of “relentless cyberbullying” by comedian Jordan Shanks, who uses the nom de plume Friendlyjordies

Rares ruled that Google had failed to adhere to its own policies by doing “nothing to prevent Mr Shanks’ hate speech, cyberbullying and harassment” of Barilaro.

The judge ordered Google to pay $715,000 in total, a figure which could rise if a costs order is made against the tech company.'
Is there a mechanism to go after this justice for being rankly stupid and failing to understand the law?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If anyone still cares about this mutt, he made an hour-long rant sneering at the Greens. My favourite part was when he accused them of being smug, without a trace of irony, in the middle of a video where he smugly declares they are too unintelligent to understand the great and wise policies of the almighty Labor Party.

Nov 17, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday
If anyone still cares about this mutt, he made an hour-long rant sneering at the Greens. My favourite part was when he accused them of being smug, without a trace of irony, in the middle of a video where he smugly declares they are too unintelligent to understand the great and wise policies of the almighty Labor Party.

Can hardly crank out a whole channel with just Tassie having a Liberal government.

It's a breathtaking level of cheerleading (not that I expected anything less.) Plenty of his older videos from those reprehensible LNP days would be more attuned to supporting Green policy than what Albo is currently serving up.

I can't imagine viewing politics so partisanly. I'm a card-carrying party member, and even I would never hesitate to call out shitty/behaviour policy from my 'team.'

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Can hardly crank out a whole channel with just Tassie having a Liberal government.

It's a breathtaking level of cheerleading (not that I expected anything less.) Plenty of his older videos from those reprehensible LNP days would be more attuned to supporting Green policy than what Albo is currently serving up.

I can't imagine viewing politics so partisanly. I'm a card-carrying party member, and even I would never hesitate to call out shitty/behaviour policy from my 'team.'
It's also a little ungrateful after David Shoebridge went to bat for him in NSW Legislative Council hearings into the Fixated Persons Unit.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
looks like the Streisand Effect may be occuring

Since Jordies pulled the Coronation video, dozens of other accts have been re-uploading it themselves and getting lots of views, and plenty from overseas

Have seen one cursory mention of Jordie having to pull his video in a mainstream media article - Sydney Morning Herald, but without the fanfare this story really deserves - No one seems to be following up on Barilaro's corruption

Will be interesting to see what happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back