FriendlyJordies- and friends

Remove this Banner Ad

When ICAC comes a'knockin for Bruz its going to make the Obeid's look like clean skins.

It will be good to watch him break in the public hearings.

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
" it's the meejas fault !!! "

* you, entitled conservative dog

Yeah he followed the process that he himself made up to select him the only problem is that he set it up too late and they had already offered the job to someone else so that had to be fixed before he could follow the process and have himself selected.

So now it looks at least as dodgy as it is and doesn't pass the sniff test, pub test or any other test of reasonableness.

fs88

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Is Sydney a concentrated version of the former govt? Perrottet is a bit more switched on than SloMo so will paper over the cracks a little better but I cant believe NSWelshmen are allowing this carnage and corruption to fly. Hopefully things change for them in the state election.

From what I've seen:
  • Teachers strike
  • Train strikes
  • Hospital issues (that's country wide I guess)
  • Corrupt Fixated Persons Unit and Police in general
  • Bruz affair

On top of having exorbinate house prices all your rates and taxes go straight to corrupt activities, its crazy.

Also, f*** all those Nationals cucks who ever voted for this proudly corrupt pos.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
What a ******* joke this state is.

This is what worries me about a federal ICAC, if our supposedly great one over here is letting useless fat idiots like barilaro get away with stuff like this.

Will he get away with it? I assume it's being investigated by the NSW ICAC right now.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Is Sydney a concentrated version of the former govt? Perrottet is a bit more switched on than SloMo so will paper over the cracks a little better but I cant believe NSWelshmen are allowing this carnage and corruption to fly. Hopefully things change for them in the state election.

From what I've seen:
  • Teachers strike
  • Train strikes
  • Hospital issues (that's country wide I guess)
  • Corrupt Fixated Persons Unit and Police in general
  • Bruz affair

On top of having exorbinate house prices all your rates and taxes go straight to corrupt activities, its crazy.

Also, f*** all those Nationals cucks who ever voted for this proudly corrupt pos.
I hope they're voted out next election but I am not too confident.

When ICAC comes a'knockin for Bruz its going to make the Obeid's look like clean skins.

It will be good to watch him break in the public hearings.
He will blame "being called a wog" at school and undiagnosed depression.
His memory will be so compromised that his recent appointment will look like 3 year olds interviewed him and will call into question his ever being capable of holding office.
He will claim he has got to this point innocently and totally by accident while mentally incapable and in a haze of bullying.

Bookmark it.

mill204

Better off said.
Feb 8, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
jxSZa2.jpg

His memory will be so compromised that his recent appointment will look like 3 year olds interviewed him and will call into question his ever being capable of holding office.
He will claim he has got to this point innocently and totally by accident while mentally incapable and in a haze of bullying.

Bookmark it.

And then he goes to gaol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
Just did some digging up on Twitter and amongst the zealots crying homophobic over FJs Prayer Room video, one FJ hater (who claims to be a lifelong Greens voter) said that politicians hiring prostitutes at taxpayers expense in the workplace was not an issue of concern.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney

Bookmark it.
Identity politics. The go to for conservatives when cornered.

Just did some digging up on Twitter and amongst the zealots crying homophobic over FJs Prayer Room video, one FJ hater (who claims to be a lifelong Greens voter) said that politicians hiring prostitutes at taxpayers expense in the workplace was not an issue of concern.
Is this an attack on sex workers, greens voters or what?

I'd like to see the tweet that's been paraphrased

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

Amy Brown in her evidence: "Ms West had been verbally offered the New York position before a change in government policy meant the process was halted."

West's evidence today: "Ms West was told she was the successful applicant in August 2021 and was sent a signed briefing note by the then premier Gladys Berejiklian, acknowledging the appointment" ...(rug pulled)... "She told me I would not be getting the senior trade and commissioner role for the Americas," Ms West said. "Ms Brown says the position and this is a quote — 'will be a present for someone'."

Yeah, Amy, what would Jesus do in this position? Lie through his teeth?

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back