Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
No he’ll turn up, he sooked it up on 2GB on Monday offering to appear

What Bruz says and what Bruz does is two separate things. He'll only appear if he's forced.

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven

Last December, as staff inside Investment NSW were preparing to resume the search for a senior trade commissioner based in New York, a brief spelled out instructions given to the recruitment firm charged with finding candidates for the job.

The company was to “focus on female candidates”, according to a copy of the brief prepared for the agency’s chief executive, Amy Brown, that was obtained through parliament.

Yeah they were quick to point out that John now identifies as a woman when they had to clarify why she was the right person for the job. ;)

fs88

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Honestly kill me, did he submit this in crayon as well? My graduate cover letters were a billion times more professional and coherent than this word carbonara and they were 1/10th of the salary. FFS

1659355351368.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Honestly kill me, did he submit this in crayon as well? My graduate cover letters were a billion times more professional and coherent than this word carbonara and they were 1/10th of the salary. FFS

View attachment 1463296
Needs more “fully sick”

using my fully sick diploma of skills bro

fs88

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Honestly no point in taking stupid oaths etc when you can lie through your teeth. It's the good old George Costanza mantra of 'its not a lie if you believe it'

1659920364828.png

Default answer to any curly questions is 'I don't recall' lol

with all do respect most of us being grilled on the spot would probably say the same.

better off saying you dont recall than saying something you are not 100% sure of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back