nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Has anyone been following this?

Jordan Shanks seems to have upset few politician and journalists and now is being sued ... brilliant!!!!

Masthead_luigi.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png

Jordies isn't without his faults i.e. his takes on Indigenous Aus are a bit off.

BUT

He has by far the biggest reach to young people/ general demographic that would otherwise f*ck politics off and end up probably voting for the LNP.

The greens and twitter-left get caught up on him because deep down they dream of having the audience/ cut through he has on issues.

The blatant corruption/ shitty journalism going on in this country is astounding (as brought to light by Jordies).

Wish him all the best with this fight. The ramifications could be massive for either party.

Politician who literally boasted about manipulating the system via pork barreling & justified it by saying it’s not illegal, who openly schills for the mining industry & has a history of corrupt property dealing gets labeled as corrupt by comedian & decides (probably inspired by even more successful corrupt property dealing federal politician) to go all alpha & beat his chest in court.
Yeah that will end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Politician who literally boasted about manipulating the system via pork barreling & justified it by saying it’s not illegal, who openly schills for the mining industry & has a history of corrupt property dealing gets labeled as corrupt by comedian & decides (probably inspired by even more successful corrupt property dealing federal politician) to go all alpha & beat his chest in court.
Yeah that will end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
save the brumbies!

He can go * himself sideways for that bullshit too.

But how’s the pricks relationship with the corrupt media??? Leaking the defamation case to them before they’ve served him?
... and the media lap dogs just run with it, with out even contacting Jordan first.

journalism in Australia is why we have such crap politicians.

Dislike jordie making fun of john's real name "giovanni" (john in italian) -
its a weak call, would jordy even ask eg. an asian who takes up an aussie name to start using their "real name"? i dont think so!

its a weak call, would jordy even ask eg. an asian who takes up an aussie name to start using their "real name"? i dont think so!
For a vocal supporter of the Liberal Party you sure can get mighty high and mighty about things like racism or gay rights. If you're genuine about these concerns you should probably park your vote elsewhere.

That’s all you take out of this, typical!

Honestly shouldn't be hard to shut a teen up. Just lob lawsuits at him until he is broke. Where is Clive Palmer. We have a bunch of rich friendly joridies enemy yet they do nothing with power. Imagine if we had anti scomo left wing billionaire they would lobbing lawsuits left right.

Shows how much thick skin and restraint liberals have. To not get pissed at jordies who is defaming them constantly and taking cheap shots.

Honestly shouldn't be hard to shut a teen up. Just lob lawsuits at him until he is broke. Where is Clive Palmer. We have a bunch of rich friendly joridies enemy yet they do nothing with power. Imagine if we had anti scomo left wing billionaire they would lobbing lawsuits left right.

Shows how much thick skin and restraint liberals have. To not get pissed at jordies who is defaming them constantly and taking cheap shots.
Pom Poms a 5 paces, terrifying.

I thought Palmer already tried and failed, so must be thin skinned by your own definition. Jordan lucky Clive has more money than brains.

I thought Palmer already tried and failed, so must be thin skinned by your own definition. Jordan lucky Clive has more money than brains.

From the article.
In statements made by YouTube creator Jordan Shanks on the channel Friendly Jordies, Shanks calls Palmer, “Fatty McF—head” and a “dense Humpty Dumpty.”

Those statements, among others, are what Palmer says are “defamatory” statements.
It's about time this tub of lard was declared a vexatious litigant and his body rendered into something useful.

Saw the document serving ep just then.

Pretty amusing, but not as ball-tearingly funny as FJ makes out :D

One thing our local loyahs might be able to clear up - because I am on my phone about to go out - isn’t there a “best efforts” clause? So if you’re standing in front of the target, and they refuse to take it out of your hand, you can put it on the ground in front of them?

But how’s the pricks relationship with the corrupt media??? Leaking the defamation case to them before they’ve served him?
... and the media lap dogs just run with it, with out even contacting Jordan first.

journalism in Australia is why we have such crap politicians.

It's f*cking criminal the level the Libs (and yes Labor too) get away with this s*it in Australia, and reflects that of most developed countries. At least in Australia if you call out corruption you're less likely to end up in the bottom of the ocean, but too many take the easy roadout, get cosy with politicians and the perpetual cycle continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back