FriendlyJordies- and friends

Remove this Banner Ad

come on mate - give it context.

he said he will reveal his 3rd Referee after lunch once he has time to contact them to confirm its ok. This was agreed by all as fair and reasonable.

If your gonna bash the bloke at least be fair about it rofl.
What are you on about? There is nothing wrong with what has been posted.

Fact! He did initially refuse to reveal 3rd referee. What happened next is irrelevent, context or not.

What are you on about? There is nothing wrong with what has been posted.

Fact! He did initially refuse to reveal 3rd referee. What happened next is irrelevent, context or not.

probably reading the edited post i assume but whatever this is days old now

It's getting better and better. The chump could wind up taking Perrotet down with him. I'll be up for a new job. Should I apply for the New York role?

It's getting better and better. The chump could wind up taking Perrotet down with him. I'll be up for a new job. Should I apply for the New York role?

Have you got a high school diploma and an ability to tolerate 4 hour lunches with lots of alcohol? That should see you make the shortlist.

Seems like a no brainer given Dom has been caught lying about this multiple times.

He and his family are also deeply entangled with events that will come up in a Federal ICAC.

Rotten to the core.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real investigative journalists like John Menadue (who previously had a distinguished career in politics himself) have been quietly publishing properly researched and referenced articles exposing how utterly corrupt this man is for years and yet none of it makes it through to mainstream public media.
Its actually reassuring to see there are actually limits to how brazenly greedy, opportunistic and dishonest politicians can be.

If you're interested search Menadue's site for articles about Barilaro, there are dozens, going back several years.

This is just one example of the kind of form this guy has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back