FriendlyJordies- and friends

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy has quite a few faults, which are clearly being identified by intelligent experts on certain topics and will ensure he won't get the influence he anticipates. However it's amusing to see the unhinged with the pronouns and the indigenous land in their bio going off at him as soon as they realised he really despises and correctly calls out their fraudulent and hypocritical 'I'm all for tolerance and respect for others' bullshit.

Last edited:
The guy has quite a few faults, which are clearly being identified by intelligent experts on certain topics and will ensure he won't get the influence he anticipates. However it's amusing to see the unhinged with the pronouns and the indigenous land in their bio going off at him as soon as they realised he really despises and correctly calls out their fraudulent and hypocritical 'I'm all for tolerance and respect for others' bullshit.
Why would you respect a creep like Bruz?

Why would you respect a creep like Bruz?
I wasn't referring to him, but the creep seems to have gotten support from a few Twitter-"left" fans who are very good at attacking their own.

I wasn't referring to him, but the creep seems to have gotten support from a few Twitter-"left" fans who are very good at attacking their own.
If nobody pointed out Jordy's negatives then everyone would be called hypocritical?

He does some good work, and some s**t work.

So what?

The issue with the twitter-left and inner city left (as Jordies has pointed out) is that they largely offer the talk but little walk. For the outsider it appears that a majority of them want to be combative and can't accept that the average Australian is largely conservative.

He's done a lot for the environmental movements both short (bushfires) and long term (Bank Aus, Ethical Super etc). Hard not to see your Faruqi, Clem Forward types not get riled up when he get's more than a few clicks on the internet for a movement.

Wha…. ?

He's given prime time promotion to ethical banking, super which lays long term foundations for market based positive environmental change (and less money given to banks that invest in fossil fuels). He was huge during the bushfires advocating for donations to charities who support animals and the eco systems ravaged by bushfires.

No doubt, he has something plotted for trying to get Labor over the line this Federal election, which might actually see Australia do something positive on climate change.

Bruz suing for defamation based on corruption claims means he has to go to court and demonstrate he's not corrupt.

Could be the biggest own goal ever kicked in Australian history. Especially with sh*t like this coming out this week: https://www.theguardian.com/austral...laro-in-parliament-over-50000-funding-request

Jordy got served.

Bruz is claiming that Jordy defamed Bruz by imputing that Bruz perjured himself on more than one occasion.

This will be over quicker than Christian Porter can claim victory after getting his arse handed to him.

He has by far the biggest reach to young people/ general demographic that would otherwise f*ck politics off and end up probably voting for the LNP.

The greens and twitter-left get caught up on him because deep down they dream of having the audience/ cut through he has on issues.

Amazing how much I see this repeated as some sort of ringing endorsement when every candidate he's backed or featured prominently has fundamentally flopped.

Not saying the bloke doesn't have an audience, but his cut-through and impact on the broader discourse is massively overstated by his fans.

The issue with the twitter-left and inner city left (as Jordies has pointed out) is that they largely offer the talk but little walk. For the outsider it appears that a majority of them want to be combative and can't accept that the average Australian is largely conservative.
Everyone on the left knows the average Australian is conservative, or Scummo wouldn't be PM right now.

He's done a lot for the environmental movements both short (bushfires) and long term (Bank Aus, Ethical Super etc). Hard not to see your Faruqi, Clem Forward types not get riled up when he get's more than a few clicks on the internet for a movement.
That's not what they're riled up about. Nobody is saying FJ hasn't done anything good, he certainly has. But there are many valid criticisms of him too. He isn't perfect, he's been insensitive or misinformed several times, and he's quite openly a Labor Party cheerleader. On top of this, he's a self-promoter who takes credit for things he had little part in, like Labor's Queensland state election victory.

It's good that he's been popularising the work of Michael West and others regarding Barilaro and doing some digging himself. There is a point where he starts doing more harm than good though. I thought him gatecrashing an event dressed as Luigi just to yell at Barilaro wasn't helpful and actually made Barilaro look like the sensible one.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will be interesting to see how it plays out and how much/little mainstream media attention it gets

//

I bet legitimate stalkers don't get arrested that quickly or easily, just quietly
I also imagine regular stalkers don't get their doors kicked in by Anti-Terrorism Squads

Torn- based on the evidence in the video it does seem extremely heavy handed and intimidatory, but jordies just comes across as such a "know it all despite having no real experience" type tosser.

Torn- based on the evidence in the video it does seem extremely heavy handed and intimidatory, but jordies just comes across as such a "know it all despite having no real experience" type tosser.

right, so you're not sure how you stand on counter terrorism police being used to arrest a journalist because you don't like them

right, so you're not sure how you stand on counter terrorism police being used to arrest a journalist because you don't like them
Of course on face value i disapprove, but is he telling the full story?
Would barilaro really authorise that sort of thing over a minor player / partisan youtuber like jords over that minor interaction?

Seems to be becoming more popular in this country.
Don't like where an investigation is heading? Just raid their house/offices.
Don't like what is reported? Sue the journalist/company.
Don't like being heckled by comedians? Get them arrested.

Of course on face value i disapprove, but is he telling the full story?
Would barilaro really authorise that sort of thing over a minor player / partisan youtuber like jords over that minor interaction?
Do you think the Hit Squad just rocked up and arrested the guy on a whim?

Goon #1 even says in the video "Do you know what your son did to the Deputy Premier today at a funeral"

Where do you think they got the call from?

Lol! On the one hand, politician lying to get a person arrested by an anti-terror squad, on the other hand I don’t like that person’s boss.

Hmmm. How to feel about this?

Amazing how much I see this repeated as some sort of ringing endorsement when every candidate he's backed or featured prominently has fundamentally flopped.

Not saying the bloke doesn't have an audience, but his cut-through and impact on the broader discourse is massively overstated by his fans.

lol... just keep watching. He has more power than just his fans now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back