FriendlyJordies- and friends

Remove this Banner Ad

How is the defamation case travelling?

so you are happy about politicians bragging about pork barreling with the protection of parliamentary privilege?
Are you happy that journalist can’t form an opinion on someone from what the say in Parliament?

so you are happy about politicians bragging about pork barreling with the protection of parliamentary privilege?
Are you happy that journalist can’t form an opinion on someone from what the say in Parliament?

Do you ever take yourself seriously ? Pork Barrelling is a fact of life & shock horror, they all do it ... not an excuse, simply real world, bit like death & taxes.
Happy for journos push the limits, thats why defamation laws exist.

Last edited:
Do you ever take yourself seriously ? Pork Barrelling is a fact of life & shock horror, they all do it ... not an excuse, simply real world, bit like death & taxes.
It is a sign of the times and an illustration of how far corruption has permeated and become accepted in Australia politics, that Barilaro's silk can get up in court and say, apparently with a straight face, and without being laughed out of court, that admitted claims of blatant pork barrelling and naked conflicts of interest in allocating public funds do not make the crook a "corrupt conman".
You what?

Last edited:

'short mans disease', is that the same sort of put down as fat, or female ....
NO it's a well known psychological disorder, which effects a lot of pollies.

I'm pretty sure I can point to a time in which slavery was a fact of life, too. Polio, if I remember correctly, was another fact of life. Leprosy, measles, smallpox; all facts of life, once upon a time.

Do you wear glasses? Have you been immunized, ever? Have you ever been to the doctor? Do you advocate for a free press? Have you used a radio, a car, a television? Have you voted? Look at all those facts of life that were once unavoidable - the inability to fix your poor eyesight; the inability to stop plagues from ravaging whole populations, or for modern medicine to discover solutions which minimize death and suffering; the movements in favour of free presses and speech against kings and lords of years past; the invention and discovery of devices which allow for communication beyond the reach of one's voice, or of transportation devices that propel us further and faster than the distance ones feet can travel over the course of a day; democracy, for *'s sake, removing over time the rule of tyrants and placing power into the hands of the people - that we have discovered work arounds, eradicated, demonstrated that they were not a fact of life.

So, I have a question for you, Kwality. Does something being a fact of life mean that you should not try to stop it happening?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I can point to a time in which slavery was a fact of life, too. Polio, if I remember correctly, was another fact of life. Leprosy, measles, smallpox; all facts of life, once upon a time.

Do you wear glasses? Have you been immunized, ever? Have you ever been to the doctor? Do you advocate for a free press? Have you used a radio, a car, a television? Have you voted? Look at all those facts of life that were once unavoidable - the inability to fix your poor eyesight; the inability to stop plagues from ravaging whole populations, or for modern medicine to discover solutions which minimize death and suffering; the movements in favour of free presses and speech against kings and lords of years past; the invention and discovery of devices which allow for communication beyond the reach of one's voice, or of transportation devices that propel us further and faster than the distance ones feet can travel over the course of a day; democracy, for fu**'s sake, removing over time the rule of tyrants and placing power into the hands of the people - that we have discovered work arounds, eradicated, demonstrated that they were not a fact of life.

So, I have a question for you, Kwality. Does something being a fact of life mean that you should not try to stop it happening?
This is hands down the best rant I've read on BigFooty in a loooooooooooong time. Love it!

Do you wear glasses? Have you been immunized, ever? Have you ever been to the doctor? Do you advocate for a free press? Have you used a radio, a car, a television? Have you voted? Look at all those facts of life that were once unavoidable - the inability to fix your poor eyesight; the inability to stop plagues from ravaging whole populations, or for modern medicine to discover solutions which minimize death and suffering; the movements in favour of free presses and speech against kings and lords of years past; the invention and discovery of devices which allow for communication beyond the reach of one's voice, or of transportation devices that propel us further and faster than the distance ones feet can travel over the course of a day; democracy, for fu**'s sake, removing over time the rule of tyrants and placing power into the hands of the people - that we have discovered work arounds, eradicated, demonstrated that they were not a fact of life.

Yer but everyone does it.

Start with slavery .. its remains a fact of life.

Start with slavery .. its remains a fact of life.
Which is not an answer to the question I asked.

In case you've forgotten in your urge to assert something I'm sure you thought was quite pithy, this is what I asked you:
Does the fact that some slavery still exists - which is the word you left out of your post; some slavery, and much, much less than before emancipation began - mean that we should never have tried to end it?

And bring it back to the thread topic: your minimisation of corruption in politics serves the purposes of the corrupt. Does the fact that corruption exists mean that we shouldn't try to stop it?

Do you lock your doors? Why do it, if there are people who are out there to steal your possessions?

Do you or have you ever earned a wage? Why would you do a silly thing like that, when employers will underpay you or exploit you or get you injured?

Do you pay your car registration?
Do you vote?

I can continue to follow your bleak, depressing and incorrect worldview, or I can acknowledge the fact that this - Barilaro's pork barrelling - is not normal or acceptable.

Last edited:

And there's a bit of legislation being talked about to improve all this. Independent corruption commission will be good if given teeth

Bruzalini "Oh my god having a jury trial during coivd is bad, will spread illness"
Also Bruzalini "Oh my god, leave my selfish family alone we just broke covid rules a few times
Agan also Bruzalini
1630413988976.png

If Bruzalini wants lockdowns to end then that campaigner should enjoy a trial by jury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a sign of the times and an illustration of how far corruption has permeated and become accepted in Australia politics, that Barilaro's silk can get up in court and say, apparently with a straight face, and without being laughed out of court, that admitted claims of blatant pork barrelling and naked conflicts of interest in allocating public funds do not make the crook a "corrupt conman".
You what?

I hope you arent relying on the ABC reporting:
FriendlyJordies Video
News: In a report on ABC News Channel on 24/06/2021 on a bail hearing for a FriendlyJordies producer accused of stalking Deputy Premier John Barilaro, a reporter wrongly referred to a ‘tussle’ following the Deputy Premier’s attendance at a funeral. The alleged altercation in fact took place at an earlier “Politics in the Pub” event included in the charges. A YouTube video clip of the ABC report has been removed.

I hope you arent relying on the ABC reporting:
FriendlyJordies Video
News: In a report on ABC News Channel on 24/06/2021 on a bail hearing for a FriendlyJordies producer accused of stalking Deputy Premier John Barilaro, a reporter wrongly referred to a ‘tussle’ following the Deputy Premier’s attendance at a funeral. The alleged altercation in fact took place at an earlier “Politics in the Pub” event included in the charges. A YouTube video clip of the ABC report has been removed.
You should change your name to Non Sequitur

rats.jpg

Has a man ever orgasmed to death before? FJ may be the first if dominoes keep falling like this

FJ won't get the credit from other media agencies but you got to admire his tenacity. 2 huge scalps within days of each other.

ABC is pretty weak with their reporting as there are no questions targeting the reason why two senior politicians have fallen on their swords.

FJ won't get the credit from other media agencies but you got to admire his tenacity. 2 huge scalps within days of each other.

ABC is pretty weak with their reporting as there are no questions targeting the reason why two senior politicians have fallen on their swords.

he will on this, Bruz just listed his court case as a reason to go

Spending more time with his family eh?
I’m sure he has a few hundred million offshore to get him through till he walks into a highly paid consultancy somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back