Podcast John Butcher Fan Club - BF Port Podcast Ep. 3.47

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Great job guys. raman was a good listen and it's always good to have Jacob Surjan on. FishingRick04 has become quite the slacker lately o_O

It's a little known fact that El_Scorcho has his own concussion test. If he cops a head injury he's asked to write a piece on why John Butcher should be in the side. 200 - 500 words, he's got to sit out from posting the rest of the day, over 500 he's fine. Less than 200 and get the boy to the hospital.

Yeah mate I have. Working to 8, 9 10 pm has it trade offs. Double whammy yesterday I had a family thing on but I would have picked it anyway as I have a mangina and this tooth pulled out is killing me.

Good episode, this one. Good chemistry between the presenters and well rounded discussion on each point.

Is Rick's position in jeopardy? Will he be relegated to the seconds? (ie 4am on Wednesday morning discussing transport issues to and from AAMI stadium)

Can you tag me when it's fixed Macca? I need my podcast fix and Portia even complimented this podcast on Twitter so I'm keen to hear it.... :thumbsu:

Fixed!

Good episode, this one. Good chemistry between the presenters and well rounded discussion on each point.

Is Rick's position in jeopardy? Will he be relegated to the seconds? (ie 4am on Wednesday morning discussing transport issues to and from AAMI stadium)
When that tap on the shoulder comes that my time is up I will walk away with dignity my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awwwww only the chair? The boys really could have gone to town on me but didn't. The controversial Pink shirt. Hitting on the lads Byron and Wanga's :)

Awwwww only the chair? The boys really could have gone to town on me but didn't. The controversial Pink shirt. Hitting on the lads Byron and Wanga's :)

I heard it was salmon.

Rick will have a 2 minute tax tip of the week segment.

Great job guys. raman was a good listen and it's always good to have Jacob Surjan on. FishingRick04 has become quite the slacker lately o_O

It's a little known fact that El_Scorcho has his own concussion test. If he cops a head injury he's asked to write a piece on why John Butcher should be in the side. 200 - 500 words, he's got to sit out from posting the rest of the day, over 500 he's fine. Less than 200 and get the boy to the hospital.

One time he wrote 'but Butcher's five goals on the weekend were all off of crumbs, bring in Steven Summerton to play full forward instead' and he was immediately declared legally dead.

Rick's gone missing more often the Carlton forward line lately - what's the go there???

Jeez Macca whipped out that Twilight reference in a flash. No hesitation whatsoever #concerning
And Raman called out his team without a second thought.

What are the chances that the entire shaded section of the Port / Twilight Venn diagram are on the same podcast?

Great show otherwise!

Rick's gone missing more often the Carlton forward line lately - what's the go there???
Tax season my friend. Very long hours, it should subside soon. Lucky there are plenty of quality Co hosts to fill the loss. Perhaps improve the show ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back