Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Well yes Kirky. Nothing - even Carlton- approaches the Dopers' and their apologist fans.

Mr The King I am certain knows that was a low blow.

There is not one Swans poster I can think of that would approach the feral, rabid up is down denials of an average Doper poster.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Seriously? I get that your probably pi**ed and disappointed... But to compare us to the Essendon fans? That's a really pathetic thing to say!
not really, I clarified it. blind belief in the club led to supporting their clubs decisions, extreme example like i said already.

but people just want to support whatever their club does and thats fine, hence i would say most are happy

Kummerspeck

Premiership Player
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
not really, I clarified it. blind belief in the club led to supporting their clubs decisions, extreme example like i said already.

but people just want to support whatever their club does and thats fine, hence i would say most are happy
You constantly characterise people who disagree with your stance as having blind faith or being sheep. Do you genuinely believe there's no reason to have a bit of faith in the group that's overseen the most successful period in our club's history?

I don't get how you can say agreeing with decisions like this are blind faith.

Kirkswan

Premium Platinum
May 10, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

Mate, you somehow think that makes it okay? Because I don't believe as you do, my belief is blind?

Whatevs... I'm pretty much done here now

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
Mate, you somehow think that makes it okay? Because I don't believe as you do, my belief is blind?

Whatevs... I'm pretty much done here now

you can choose to be offended if you want, i wasnt even talking at or near you, i dont care

most people watch footy and love their club no matter what thats all,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom