Coach John Longmire - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes Kirky. Nothing - even Carlton- approaches the Dopers' and their apologist fans.

Mr The King I am certain knows that was a low blow.

There is not one Swans poster I can think of that would approach the feral, rabid up is down denials of an average Doper poster.

Seriously? I get that your probably pissed and disappointed... But to compare us to the Essendon fans? That's a really pathetic thing to say!

not really, I clarified it. blind belief in the club led to supporting their clubs decisions, extreme example like i said already.

but people just want to support whatever their club does and thats fine, hence i would say most are happy

not really, I clarified it. blind belief in the club led to supporting their clubs decisions, extreme example like i said already.

but people just want to support whatever their club does and thats fine, hence i would say most are happy
You constantly characterise people who disagree with your stance as having blind faith or being sheep. Do you genuinely believe there's no reason to have a bit of faith in the group that's overseen the most successful period in our club's history?

I don't get how you can say agreeing with decisions like this are blind faith.

Mate, you somehow think that makes it okay? Because I don't believe as you do, my belief is blind?

Whatevs... I'm pretty much done here now

Mate, you somehow think that makes it okay? Because I don't believe as you do, my belief is blind?

Whatevs... I'm pretty much done here now

you can choose to be offended if you want, i wasnt even talking at or near you, i dont care

most people watch footy and love their club no matter what thats all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back