Coach John Longmire - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

* he loves his players, takes their retirements worse than them 😂, love that about horse
Remember that poncy reporter from WA who had a crack at Horse when we were in WA playing Freo, and because we denied them a Buddy interview he decided to spit the dummy at Horse? Called him boring and 'not emotional' during interviews?

Well he can stick that up his cakehole.

Need to get a contract in front of him for another 5 years. Agreed Blacky?

Actually think we need to extend him.

Has had a wonderful season, we have reloaded/ rebuilt and could avoid the noise next year.

Actually think we need to extend him.

Has had a wonderful season, we have reloaded/ rebuilt and could avoid the noise next year.

We have a little time, North wont sack their new coach until 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rutten should be available soon

Stephens and Longmire 5 year deals announced on the same day would just about end you.

Take a bow you absolute goat of this club. Led a second Swans generation to a top four finish and flag tilt. Like it wasn't already abundantly clear how lucky we are to have him, seeing the turmoil clubs like Essendon, North, GWS have gone through with coaching this year is just a really nice reminder.

Take a bow you absolute goat of this club. Led a second Swans generation to a top four finish and flag tilt. Like it wasn't already abundantly clear how lucky we are to have him, seeing the turmoil clubs like Essendon, North, GWS have gone through with coaching this year is just a really nice reminder.

Should have two flags.

I love him. Can hardly imagine him not being there. We’re so fortunate to have his stability and nous and more importantly the boys absolutely love him.

Sign him up again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have two flags.

I love him. Can hardly imagine him not being there. We’re so fortunate to have his stability and nous and more importantly the boys absolutely love him.

Sign him up again!

Should have 3!

Against the Hawks was our fault but we should have been better prepared. We were easily the better team heading into the match

Against the Doggies we were robbed

I think this is 100% true.
BUT I think it goes further.
We have had quality and stability in President, Board, CEO and Football Manager as well (mostly) in coaching staff.
Like good umpiring, you don't see or hear it very often at all. You get the feeling that everyone knows their job and gets on with it with minimum fuss.
Whatever disagreements occur happen behind closed doors and don't seem to impact on the players.
You get the feeling that when Horse's use-by date arrives it will be handled beautifully by all concerned, just like his succession was.

I’ve gushed about this before but we’re so lucky to have Longmire.

He’s the epitome of a straight bat to the media but you can tell he loves this team and more importantly they love him. In all reality he’s only a (rigged) grand final loss away from being the second best coach of the last 15 years. I still rate him ahead of Hardwick due to longevity.

I don’t know what he’s making right now but if we win the flag this year or soon, he should be on a million at least. He’s a certified legend of this club.

I’ve gushed about this before but we’re so lucky to have Longmire.

He’s the epitome of a straight bat to the media but you can tell he loves this team and more importantly they love him. In all reality he’s only a (rigged) grand final loss away from being the second best coach of the last 15 years. I still rate him ahead of Hardwick due to longevity.

I don’t know what he’s making right now but if we win the flag this year or soon, he should be on a million at least. He’s a certified legend of this club.

Yeah, there can be no more banging on about inheriting an elite list from Roos. This is 100% Longmire now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back