Coach John Longmire - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Continuation of this thread:

Last edited by a moderator:

if this happened 2 months ago I’d be in meltdown.
But Longmire has proven he can change with the times, Rowbottom in the guts after trying him at the customary half forward role shows the type of move he’s been trying! I love it.
Good luck Long John.

but then he drops Rose for Jack, which is not a great sign.
At the risk of going off topic... it's a farewell game for Jack at the SCG, against a bottom 2 team, in a year that we're not challenging. Jack deserves that much. Rose will go back to the NEAFL, dominate in the guts and get called straight back up next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if this happened 2 months ago I’d be in meltdown.
But Longmire has proven he can change with the times, Rowbottom in the guts after trying him at the customary half forward role shows the type of move he’s been trying! I love it.
Good luck Long John.

He was great last week and it showed he was prepared to take a punt on the kid in there after he had failed miserably as a half forward in his previous couple of outings.

My favourite part of the quote from the Swans.

"The Sydney Swans are pleased to announce John Longmire has extended his contract for a further three years, which will see him remain Sydney’s senior coach until at least the end of 2023. "

! 707911

Remove this Banner Ad

Back