Coach John Longmire - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you reach your conclusion despite all available evidence contradicting your belief
What are you on about mate?
I posted an opinion.............a thought. Like many that are posted by others on here.
So we have a personality issue here, clearly, as tends to happen with a few others.
So make your point with me because what you're asking is chicken s**t.

I posted an opinion.............a thought. Like many that are posted by others on here.
So we have a personality issue here, clearly, as tends to happen with a few others.
So make your point with me because what you're asking is chicken sh*t.
You could have said horse s**t

So make your point with me because what you're asking is chicken sh*t.

Not sure what distinction you are going for.
You came to a conclusion (ie we are "the club") based on opinion.. i merely wonder on what basis

Not sure what distinction you are going for.
You came to a conclusion (ie we are "the club") based on opinion.. i merely wonder on what basis
I used Viney as an example as there has been talk in the media linking him to Geelong.
Buddy was linked to GWS. Enter the Swans. Just saying.

Crouch is another, as Daniher seems to have been last year. The main point being, as in the past, we are again a good option for such players who may be looking to leave their club with Longmire back in the good books.

As i said at the start of the season , he was told to change things up , it took awhile , but you can see an improvement the way we are going . I don't know what happened against Freo , that was back to the negative game. Funny me saying this and we've only won 5 games.
Told by who though?

He runs the show and I really can’t see him taking orders from Harley who has been there 2min amd Gardiner

It saying I don’t believe you but he wouldn’t answer to many imo

I find all the arguments I've had with people over these last few years over Horse hilarious now looking back.

Only 3 years of Horse to go. Thank God he is much loved again.

As Bedders said, we've only won 5 games & missed the finals two years in a row now.o_O

I find all the arguments I've had with people over these last few years over Horse hilarious now looking back.

As Bedders said, we've only won 5 games & missed the finals two years in a row now.o_O
My main gripe was the negative game with an all time great in the forward line , then a contract extension , 1 or 2 years max

I used Viney as an example as there has been talk in the media linking him to Geelong.
Buddy was linked to GWS. Enter the Swans. Just saying.

Crouch is another, as Daniher seems to have been last year. The main point being, as in the past, we are again a good option for such players who may be looking to leave their club with Longmire back in the good books.

Mmm okay cheers, yeah so wmg

In the past, when Longmire wasnt the coach. if there was a pattern that would be where the example comes from not some random player

We've gotten used to losing again, so no need to impress hahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is a good man, doesnt mean he is a good coach, or still effective/right man long term

he might be, , but yeah dont recall people saying he was a prick

What would have been interesting is if Roos had stayed on , would we have won another flag , who knows.

I think Roos was starting to seem less interested , Longmire I couldn’t accuse of that

I also thought Longmire adjusted the way we played in 2011/2012 so think we don’t win the flag if Roos stays

But as you say who knows but I know you like to speculate :p

I think Roos was starting to seem less interested , Longmire I couldn’t accuse of that

I also thought Longmire adjusted the way we played in 2011/2012 so think we don’t win the flag if Roos stays

But as you say who knows but I know you like to speculate :p
Very true . Just a thought. Sad that so many good coaches are getting cut (like so many in normal life ) Gerard Whaterley interviews one every week and they mostly say they have learnt so much going to a different club to where they played .

Can’t fault him this year and I wasn’t in favour of extending his contract so can’t pretend I was
But covid (all coaches had) young list seemed like we lost every senior guy at some stage and ended up playing kids and even list cloggers

I though horse sent the right message each week, looked to win every game and he seems from the outside to always be a players coach, a good relationship builder

thought we attacked more or at least just played more but still had the defence

he made moves during games

did what he could , the list he had wasn’t much chop and he got 5 wins and should have got a few more, never got blown out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back