Coach John Longmire

Is it time to think about a change up top?

• No - I don't want to financially cripple the club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes or No

c4eHLin.png

yeah i cant edit that part out.... Mods please do that

I think he should be reviewed end of the year like the whole club should, any year really. but he has been coach a long time, even the best need to move on

But mid year sacking, nah no point imo

Has to go. The aliir decision was absolutely ridiculous. He has shown no ability to adapt over the years. far too one dimensional and to me it looks like he has lost the players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he should be reviewed end of the year like the whole club should, any year really. but he has been coach a long time, even the best need to move on

But mid year sacking, nah no point imo
Yeah coz it didnt work out well with Roosy in 02

Sometimes the coaches performance is dictated by the players he has at his disposal. We were a gf team 6 games ago, with a team that was quite inexperienced.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

We definitely need to tweak the game plan though. We seem slow and a little behind in terms of style, but I back horse to make the necessary changes.

I think the injuries to hanners and Parker have carried into 2017, along with the loss of Mitchell, JPK has been carrying too big a load to manage.

Get macca back and we can move Jones into the midfield and we become a much more dangerous team.

The next 4 games will instil confidence in the team and I think we'll come out the other side a much more confident team.

I have faith

Yeah he can **** off have had enough of his inability to be able to change his game style to take advantage of the talent he has had at his disposal and a complete waste of the $10,000,000 that is Buddy the best forward to play the game in this era. Also his and his coaching staff's failure to be able to improve the lists basic football skills is deplorable. **** him. Blow the whole thing up get rid of some highly rated overrated so called midfield guns and stick with some of the exciting young talent we have coming through and build a side around Mills & Heeney. Our top end are finished and the decline has been rapid. It does not help when 2 so called stars who should be at the peak of their powers are dead set bludging.
Oh and if Longmire goes lets hope he takes ******* Tippett with him. An absoloute embarrassment who has had every excuse in the book used for his ineptness. Pathetic.

The entire club only has $2m of balance sheet assets and it would cost that amount to pay him out of his contract.

So no.

Horse inherited a good list. Done * all with it. Players talent and drive won the 12 flag. Horse been riding off their coat tails ever since. He is not a coaches flog hole. Give me Clarko anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back