Official Club Stuff John Nicholls Medal 2016 - Friday 9th September @ Crown Palladium

Remove this Banner Ad

If she's gonna do it I just wish she'd hurry up.

an-GForceOnFace.gif

Booked my tickets, anyone else going to go? Gonna make a nite out of it, book in early to a flash room & have a day in the big smoke, maybe a swim in the crown pool, a few drinks with my mates the beast, the coach & the pres & celebrate the fact I am no longer fighting cancer. It's all gone like the blues bad days my friends !

Hey man, no BnF for TL15 but if you are heading into town I will certainly catch up for a drink and perhaps even a swim in the Crown pool! PM me when you have everything booked and I will make sure we get to catch up. Hey Lewis....great party!!

Jan 20, 2008
Bullengarook
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey man, no BnF for TL15 but if you are heading into town I will certainly catch up for a drink and perhaps even a swim in the Crown pool! PM me when you have everything booked and I will make sure we get to catch up. Hey Lewis....great party!!
What do you mean "no bnf for TL15" - I've booked your ticket, the room you like, made your hair, makeup & waxing appointments... Maybe we can do a nerds panty raid afterwards ?

What do you mean "no bnf for TL15" - I've booked your ticket, the room you like, made your hair, makeup & waxing appointments... Maybe we can do a nerds panty raid afterwards ?

Have you organised the goat.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back