Toast John Nicholls Medal 2018 - Congratulations Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

The Blue Baggers

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
No chance of a repeat of last years shock result when Murphy won , when most had Docherty, Kreuzer & Gibbs as favourites

This year the bookies have shut the books on Cripps with the only question whether he wins with a record score & margin !!

I’d have Curnows x2 & Simpson completing the top 4 but after that I have no idea who our best have been over the whole year , maybe Fisher before injury ?

No chance of a repeat of last years shock result when Murphy won , when most had Docherty, Kreuzer & Gibbs as favourites

This year the bookies have shut the books on Cripps with the only question whether he wins with a record score & margin !!

I’d have Curnows x2 & Simpson completing the top 4 but after that I have no idea who our best have been over the whole year , maybe Fisher before injury ?
Daisy will be up there IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps in a landslide. Ed did challenge him in the first half of the season but his form after the suspension dropped off a bit while the bye did Crippa good.

1 - Patrick Cripps
2 - Ed Curnow
3 - Kade Simpson
4 -
Dale Thomas
5 - Charlie Curnow
6 - Zac Fisher
7 - Paddy Dow
8 - Sam Petrevski-Seton
9 - Marc Murphy
10 - Liam Jones

Does anyone know how we operate our BnF? The set up can change predictions a lot. Is it votes per game? Votes per season?

Crippa clearly wins but unsure of who comes in next.

The voting system as of the 2017 AFL season, consists of four coaches giving each player a ranking from one to four after each match. Players can receive a maximum of 16 votes for a game.

So theoretically, every player can receive votes for a game but I believe that not every player has to get votes, despite what it says above.

A coach could give 4 votes to 5 different players but none to the rest IIRC.

Limited number of tickets left:-

Date: Friday 5 October 2018
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: Plenary, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Dress Code Women: Cocktail attire
Dress Code Men: Lounge suit

• Live vote count for the Best and Fairest Award
  • Club award presentations
  • Address from the Senior Coach
  • Address from the President
  • Delectable three-course dinner
  • Premium wines, beer and soft drinks
  • Silent auction items

Members - $230 per person
Non-members - $245 per person

BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES

Carlton Corporate
P: (03) 9389 6354
E: CorporateSales@carltonfc.com.au

https://corporate.carltonfc.com.au/...gisterId=a3a67524-4b4b-4243-b1e0-429129fa1752

Remove this Banner Ad

Back