Which leg?

article-2640506-00E781F400000190-775_306x550.jpg

GoBlues!

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
He was not our 3rd best players this season and should not have finished within 9 votes of Cripps.
Plowman had a solid year and there were a couple of games in the second half which were quite good. Personally I thought Weitering and Cas had great seasons and were better this year. Our BF POTY voting also didn't see this result coming and rated Plowman's overall performances way behind them.

But as has been pointed out, its not what we think that matters it is our coaches whose votes count - they have rated his performances 3rd best this year and he deserves our plaudits for that achievement.

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Wow Jonesy finished 7th despite missing more than a third of the season.

Not bad for a bloke that retired almost 35 years ago!! :)

But seriously .. I think he is (narrowly) the player with the highest average votes per game played (of those who finished in the top 10.) Had he not missed so many weeks with concussion he would have given the old JNM a real shake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would explain why Charlie didn't attend.

Not too sure about Harry though.

The basketball ring broke, so Harry was standing at the edge of the court holding it up :)

Um a very strange voting process early on one game had 19 players getting a vote/s .
I presume line coaches voting mostly for the players they control or are responsible for .
It's a pretty run of the mill BnF voting process.
I can't speak for all the other AFL clubs, I know Port melbourne run their BnF on the same format.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back