Toast John Nicholls Medal 2020 - Congrats Jacob Weitering!

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprise, he was our best and most consistent player all year. He thoroughly deserved the win.

Weiterbot was deadset right and humble when he recognised Jones though, the two work beautifully together.

Weiterbot was deadset right and humble when he recognised Jones though, the two work beautifully together.
Weiters is a right proper leader. 23 for your youngster's jumper was a great early pick.

Weiters is a right proper leader. 23 for your youngster's jumper was a great early pick.

Been on it from the get go BG ;)

BTW, I just bought his new footy boots for this year ... 13yo, Adult S12 :( UNIT...

Wasn't there someone on here sometime back saying that he couldn't play through pain and intimating that he was a bit soft? Not sure who it was but I imagine that their face is fully covered in egg.
Those eggs are scrambled too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously I want both Harry and Cripps to stay but I've been keeping a rather positive approach to this whole situation, and I suggest everyone does too.

Whether they stay or leave is out of our control, but winning games and making finals should be a must. If one or both decide to leave, either way I'm sure we'll get very good compensation.

However, let's cross that bridge when we come to it, and focus on the present for now.
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back