Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Played 3 Games and all Wins.

Good Enough to play in AFL.

Has speed and will to Take Game on that AFL team does not have

Was he playing in the backline again Dave?

Bring him in and play him on the wing!

I was thinking the same thing Soups.

Mayne on McGovern..........Steele on the other wing.

We have to play the way Port did against WC.........panic ball into our forward line.

We have to play the way Port did against WC.........panic ball into our forward line.

McGovern would Destroy Mayne

Grundy is going to be the key for that to happen but hopefully we can bring the heat. Noble will help with that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one of Shaz, Moore or Dunn needed to be fit in September last year and we would be premiers

With stupid Stevo out can Noble play forward as a pressure player. We lack pace to apply proper pressure at the moment
Moore was fit...

I went to the final in Perth last year.........that move and Sidey on the wing changed the game.
Maybe ruined all our forward momentum by fumbling the ball every time it got near him.

You think Checkers is the man for the job? Teams are playing their best interceptor on him because it’s a weakness of his imo.
Probably not, but I was just pointing out that he played pretty well on McGovern last time.

I’m leaning to playing Mayne as a defensive forward on McGovern.

Not correct. I reckon Checkers got the better of him in the first encounter this year.

Checkers has played his role but our midfield always seem to want to kick to anywhere other than where Checkers leads making it easier for McGovern to peel off.

In 4 games against the Weagles he's averaging about 14 disposals, 7 marks, and 1.5 goals.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back