Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

He definitely appears to be a few rungs above Murray when it comes to composure and skills.
Imagine being him, a few months back toiling away in a lesser competition and all of a sudden a successful finals campaign to date.

He'd be pinching himself, not only that he's in the good colours and the good stripes. He also gets to kick the ball to Penders.

Imagine being him, a few months back toiling away in a lesser competition and all of a sudden a successful finals campaign to date.

He'd be pinching himself, not only that he's in the good colours and the good stripes. He also gets to kick the ball to Penders.

I love Maynard but he is no Pendles.
Yes, "replace" was the wrong word because Pendles is irreplaceable. But I do see Maynard adding a really hard, drive-the-team-forward edge to our midfield unit. There is steel about him that reminds me of Dustin Martin, even though their playing styles are different.

And looks like Beaker.

A keeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that Big preseason coming up for him.

Should really see him at his best level next season.

Well done the only John on an AFL list.

Great news and yes, with a full pre-season and a bit of work on his core/strength, should only get better and better in 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back