MUFC/NYY/LAL/Green Bay Packers/UW
John Wayne Gacy AKA the Killer Clown

Johnwaynegacymug.jpg

Johnwaynegacypogo.jpg

Overview:
Active: 1972 to 1978
Tally: Convicted of 33 murders

Wikipedia introduction:

John Wayne Gacy, Jr. (March 17, 1942 – May 10, 1994) was an American serial killer who killed and raped at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978. Gacy buried 26 of his victims in the crawl space of his home, buried three others elsewhere on his property, and discarded the remains of his last four known victims in a nearby river. He was convicted of 33 murders and sentenced to death for 12 of these killings. He was executed in May 1994.
Gacy later became known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself.

Sadistic person. I watched the 1st video in its entirety. It's no wonder he got away with 33 murders when every time the parents went to the police to report a missing son they were told that they were probably "runaways".

It just goes to show that some people aren't always how they appear. He seemed like he would have been pretty genuine considering he was involved in politics, hosted parties and had a normal job too.

The second video reeks of desperation. It's common knowledge when people look up to the left when telling a story that they are looking to the "creative" side of their brain which indicates they are probably lying. Which Gacy does quite a few times at key moments in that video.

It just goes to show that some people aren't always how they appear. He seemed like he would have been pretty genuine considering he was involved in politics, hosted parties and had a normal job too.

I think he definitely would've appeared to have been just an average guy. Lol through his political work he even met the First Lady at the time, Rosalynn Carter:

200px-Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter.jpg

For those who are interested: Look up 'The Last Victim' by Jason Moss and read it online.

Gacy did a lot of paintings in jail, and his works have became 'popular'. I have absolutely no knowledge of art and techniques, and so have no idea if they are any good or not. I am prepared to accept expert opinion that they are fine artworks. But I'm damned sure some of their popularity comes from the fact they were produced by a 'celebrity' - ie, someone famous.

No different to those girls who write to killers in jail. I guess my daughter being keen on One Direction doesn't look so bad now..............................

Gacy did a lot of paintings in jail, and his works have became 'popular'. I have absolutely no knowledge of art and techniques, and so have no idea if they are any good or not. I am prepared to accept expert opinion that they are fine artworks. But I'm damned sure some of their popularity comes from the fact they were produced by a 'celebrity' - ie, someone famous.

You don't need to be an expert, Wallaby. All you need to know is that most art is s**t. I'm talking 99.9%. If it looks like s**t, it is. I've seen Gacy's stuff and it, while far better than something put out by a kindergartener, is no better than that done by a very talented 6th grader. It's s**t.

Having said that, a lot of Hitler's art which is usually badly panned by critics is actually quite good - particularly his floral work in watercolor. His architectural renderings are very competent but also dry and lifeless. Also, Hitler couldn't draw the human figure to save his ball(s).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been watching John Wayne Gacy: Devil in Disguise on 7 Bravo.

Absolutely staggering the cops had Gacy on a silver platter for several months before he was eventually found out for what he actually was. Such a disgrace.

And a rape victim of his who was set free, doing his own detective work with his partner and tracking Gacy's car down, cause the police couldnt get off their fat asses and do it themselves :eekv1:

You don't need to be an expert, Wallaby. All you need to know is that most art is s**t. I'm talking 99.9%. If it looks like s**t, it is. I've seen Gacy's stuff and it, while far better than something put out by a kindergartener, is no better than that done by a very talented 6th grader. It's s**t.

Having said that, a lot of Hitler's art which is usually badly panned by critics is actually quite good - particularly his floral work in watercolor. His architectural renderings are very competent but also dry and lifeless. Also, Hitler couldn't draw the human figure to save his ball(s).
Yeah it's garbage, any even amateur artist would laugh at it and do 10 times better.

Had a look at Hitler's stuff recently, it's like it's technically quite good but just lacks something. But yeah couldn't do people.

Hmm might have to watch that.
Is very well made. 6-part, 1 hour episodes. Includes interviews with his sister, the partner of the victim I described above ^^, other relatives of his victims as well as prosecutors involved and journalists. And includes snippets of footage from 1992 (2 years before the campaigner was rightly executed) with Gacy himself.

I think this was posted in another thread.

I have 10 rules for a long and happy life, sensible things like 'Never share your car, your driveway or your wife', 'Be polite to policeman', 'never get in the middle of a boy and girl fight', 'Never film yourself having sex', etc.

These have served me well, however after watching that video I have a number 11. 'Flee immediately if the strange mans bath is full of ice.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back