Movie John Wick 3: Parabellum (2019). Starring Keanu Reeves. Opens in cinemas May 16. Check your local guides.

John Wick 3 follows titular hero John Wick as he takes his particular set of skills into a world of unprotection as he strives to stay alive against all odds.

The ending of John Wick 2 saw John Wick given his marching orders from The Continental and all her perks. In other words, to quote Sergeant Murtaugh, "it's just been revoked". A 14 million dollar bounty on his head has been enacted making last nights Powerball win look like chump change.

John (join) us May 16 for a seat on the rock and roll ride that is John Wick.

ImperfectInsignificantAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

My body pencil is ready

yellow-pencil-isolated-on-white-background-picture-id892159704

Loved the first 2 but dunno, somethng about the latest trailer felt a bit flat for mine. It was solid-ish action I guess but no super brutal or inventive kills, all a bit shooty. They'd wanna be saving some epic moves or set pieces for the movie.

Yeah these days you just hope the best bits aren't in the trailer

Very enjoyable from the first minute. The movie picks up from 2 as wick is excommunicado. What follows is lots of killing, knives, swords, fists and guns. Lots of guns.

The high table are not happy. At all. All key characters and kings of their domains return. Lawry Fishburn, the indomitable Ian McShane (is there a better actor who acts with his face?). Dogs. Some more dogs.

In related news there will be a mini series, or just series, based on the Continental.

Enjoy this also
https://www.theringer.com/2019/5/14...th-bill-simmons-sean-fennessey-and-chris-ryan

Loved the first 2 but dunno, somethng about the latest trailer felt a bit flat for mine. It was solid-ish action I guess but no super brutal or inventive kills, all a bit shooty. They'd wanna be saving some epic moves or set pieces for the movie.

TRUST ME THE TRAILER IS UNDER SELLING.

Absolutely, the trailer does not scratch the surface. Whilst i felt in my opinion JW1 was the best, this has dialled it upto 100. I wonder which movie has the most deaths in it. Maybe kill bill? Well this blows it out of the water.

shoot shoot kill.

Whilst JW 1 was about russians, JW 2 added another layer with italians and the high table. This adds more, more assassin gangs, more ethnicities each bringing their style of fighting. A lot of asian influence. Lots of "yaaaaa" when theyre rushing at JW, which takes away the surprise, but i know from watching docos on jackie chan the actors did that so he knew where theyre coming from to remind him to act.

I dont feel any animals were harmed in the filming.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
The best so far.

The antique knife scene!!!!

Wick using horses as weapons!!!

Halle’s attack dogs!!!!

Bronn of the Blackwater!!!!

Just insanity.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
How about use of armour piercing shotgun l

First Kevlar helmeted dude hit by that thing literally had his head annihilated. And the little attention to deal like the quick bottom breach reloading of the 12 gauge....awwwww.....it’s just a gun fetishist paradise.

And once again....HEADSHOTS.

But as has been said, this one feels more about the Asian influence, with edged weapon mayhem getting more of a run this time than in the previous two efforts.

Where they can go with 4 I have no idea....but I know Carrie Ann Moss needs to be involved somehow!

First Kevlar helmeted dude hit by that thing literally had his head annihilated. And the little attention to deal like the quick bottom breach reloading of the 12 gauge....awwwww.....it’s just a gun fetishist paradise.

And once again....HEADSHOTS.

But as has been said, this one feels more about the Asian influence, with edged weapon mayhem getting more of a run this time than in the previous two efforts.

Where they can go with 4 I have no idea.

yeah the first guy, shot at close range. the helmet had no chance. The formula to the kills (with gun) is shot to body x2, headshot x 1.

i was hoping concierge guy wouldnt die. and he didnt!

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
yeah the first guy, shot at close range. the helmet had no chance. The formula to the kills (with gun) is shot to body x2, headshot x 1.

i was hoping concierge guy wouldnt die. and he didnt!

The beauty of it for me is it’s really Keanu...he IS the Baba Yaga...

Interesting factoid....Chad Stahleski the director of all three Wick’s....served as Brandon Lee’s stunt double in The Crow. Given the events surrounding that movie, it’s amazing how comfortable he is with the sheer amount of firearms he has in these movies.

Back