Movie John Wick: Chapter 4

Remove this Banner Ad

All ******* IN.

The knife scene in Ch 3 is one of my all time fave action pieces.

Love that Keanu has settled into this role of "Western Kung Fu" guy, just bringing all the techniques and style of Hong Kong cinema to a wider audience.

An action packed story, one that hopes to bring the viewing audience into some form of closure. It takes you on a trip around the world, Europe represented by Belarus, France and Germany. Japan honours the Far East and its samurai tradition.

Russian mafia boss sits on a wide chair, lights presenting a Game of thrones throne in style.

Rave. No one screaming or running away. No phones out either which is really refreshing.

Pencil.

With three minutes to make 200 steps…. Longest three minutes in cinematic history.

Dog

6am in Paris the city is alive. People everywhere. Traffic galore. No one seems panicked. Having been around L’Arc, its a shocking roundabout.

Stay for post credits

Lionsgate

No animals were harmed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was excellent,more cohesive than 3. Only a couple of minor gripes, the guy playing Tracker was weak, a poor casting amongst so many other excellent ones like Donnie Yen playing Caine.

And the stupid dancers in the nightclub scene irritated me, there was a moment when an axe went thru someone’s head and someone a metre stopped, watched it, then started dancing stupidly again. Maybe they were all high.

But that’s it, pretty flawless otherwise I thought.

Was excellent,more cohesive than 3. Only a couple of minor gripes, the guy playing Tracker was weak, a poor casting amongst so many other excellent ones like Donnie Yen playing Caine.

And the stupid dancers in the nightclub scene irritated me, there was a moment when an axe went thru someone’s head and someone a metre stopped, watched it, then started dancing stupidly again. Maybe they were all high.

But that’s it, pretty flawless otherwise I thought.

that was a classic movie trope. Unrealistic too, lack of mobile phones tiktoking

Winston touching JWs grave revealing this tattoo

ending-spoiler-that-confirms-a-theory-v0-jzrfy5kdblpa1.png

thought provoking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back