Rumour John Worsfold to coach Carlton

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Carlton's first choice, by an absolute street, is Paul Roos. Anyway, I doubt Worsfold would even be in the equation, even if the Roos ship has well and truly sailed.

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
If anything Carlton has probably just contacted his manager - wouldn’t surprise me since he’s nearing the last year of his contract and would probably be good for Woosh if he wants to negotiate a further contract with Essendon.

This being said - there are doubts he even wants to stay in Victoria after next year since he is whipped and his wife took the kids back to WA - Freo will probably have a vacant head coach position by then - if that’s what happens I wish him the best... if he moves to Carlton.... no.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
If anything Carlton has probably just contacted his manager - wouldn’t surprise me since he’s nearing the last year of his contract and would probably be good for Woosh if he wants to negotiate a further contract with Essendon.

This being said - there are doubts he even wants to stay in Victoria after next year since he is whipped and his wife took the kids back to WA - Freo will probably have a vacant head coach position by then - if that’s what happens I wish him the best... if he moves to Carlton.... no.
Wait......So someone left Melbourne and went to live in Perth....by choice?

Feb 2, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
Even after his jab jab troll ?

Mitts off Mitchell is Clarkson's successor!

Don't let a little salt get in the way of our next premiership

No thanks. This aura that has been built up about his coaching credentials is a thing of urban myth.

People getting head coach jobs for sitting in the same box as Clarkson. He spent his career winning premierships with Clarkson as a captain/on field leader. Was assistant for WCE 2018 success under Simpson and now back under Clarkson for some more apprenticeship. It's more then that though. People who've worked with him have an unwavering belief he will be a great coach/worth the shot. Exciting upside

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Sign me up for Sam Mitchell

2F778EEA-A046-437D-90E7-4E301E7B22C3.jpeg

Back