Rumour John Worsfold to coach Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you choose ? Suma is untried, Scott is a just a jerk off. Woosha is a legend. All it needs is the guy with the chequebook to make the call. That how Steve Harris and Rosich got Lyon in the first place. Bell just got signed on for another three years and he and Lyon don't mix so...join the dots. If Woosha wants to come home it's all there laid out for him...
Who would I choose? I couldn't give a rat's who coaches Freo. I don't even really care if it is Woosh either. Haven't really been overly enamored with him anyway. I just don't think it will be. You bring up Lyon like it has some sort of parallel because money but forget that Lyon wanted out of St Kilda. Wasn't just money. Pretty sure Woosh is happy where he is for the time being. Your last sentence is the important one. IF he wants to come home. I don't think he does. He seems pretty focused on taking my mob as far as he can into September and beyond.

Who would I choose? I couldn't give a rat's who coaches Freo. I don't even really care if it is Woosh either. Haven't really been overly enamored with him anyway. I just don't think it will be. You bring up Lyon like it has some sort of parallel because money but forget that Lyon wanted out of St Kilda. Wasn't just money. Pretty sure Woosh is happy where he is for the time being. Your last sentence is the important one. IF he wants to come home. I don't think he does. He seems pretty focused on taking my mob as far as he can into September and beyond.

Lyon left for money. He said so publicly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Tip is, John Worsfold will be at Fremantle next year whether that be the Senior Coach or Senior Assistant Coach to someone younger like John Longmiur.
my Tip for the Essendon Job will be : James Kelly

At least we didn't take our players off site and inject them with performance enhancing substances without their knowledge....whatever it takes.
isnt it time to Move on? who knows, Simon Goodwin could of taken the left over Good stuff to MelbourneFC an had them injected, why else the huge sudden drop off from the Ladder, a bit of a coincidence

Earth to dum dum... there are hypotheticals and there are facts.
if i recal, Simon Goodwin worked at Essendon during the Drug Saga, correct? Melbourne have a Great Year Last Year Correct? Melbourne Fall down the ladder in a Big way, correct? i smell drugs here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back